Esteemed Contributor

Temp-tations 4Qt. Seasonal Ruffled Bowl! So Pretty!

[ Edited ]

How did I miss this? I collect Poinsettia, but this has a cardinal as well! K57020. There is a Winter Whimsy too.

This would make a beautiful centerpiece with a candle and greens as well as a good sized serving bowl.  DH will have a fit!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Temp-tations 4Qt. Seasonal Ruffled Bowl! So Pretty!

[ Edited ]

I like that!  I have dishware in poinsettia, and a couple of pepper grinders, and loaf pans.  And two pie pans.

This new iteration is nice❣️

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom - This item is actually brand new this week, so you caught it just in time before everyone else sees it, too.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@PA Mom-mom - This item is actually brand new this week, so you caught it just in time before everyone else sees it, too.  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc  Thanks! I thought it had been offered before because there were reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom - The reviews are all from the past couple of days. If you decide to order, I hope the bowl is as lovely in person as it is online.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom - This set was just added to the website today in case you "need" to add it to your collection... Smiley Wink

https://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Seasonal-Cream-and-Sugar-Set.product.K60935.html

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom   I have a few pointsetta pieces but my favorite piece is H217082.  Basketweave centerpiece bowl.  I love the size, and the painting was beautiful!  I got it earlier in the year on a free shipping day.  It’s on clearance.  

I did notice on the Q ad for Sunday Christmas Programing, it said unwrap “something special” Sunday.  I’m hoping it’s a free shipping day.  We shall see.  There has been no free shipping day since early June I believe.  They had several close together, then none. 

Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@PA Mom-mom - This set was just added to the website today in case you "need" to add it to your collection... Smiley Wink

https://www.qvc.com/Temp-tations-Seasonal-Cream-and-Sugar-Set.product.K60935.html

@loriqvc  These came up on my FB page. I love the combination of the cardinal with the poinsettia pattern. I wish I had a reason to order these. Maybe for my birthday?

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61  I've been waiting for free shipping!

Trusted Contributor

Ordered the bowl today. Will fill it with vintage 1940's--50's Shiney Brite glass ornaments from our family Christmas trees.  My first Temptations order ever, so hope I'm pleased with the quality.