Contributor

Re: Starry Night Pumpkin light strands

@Cathyshopper Thank you for mentioning the rattling both my black and orange set are doing that. I thought it was normal

due to the lights, but my instincts told me nothing should be rattling. I haven't checked my gourd yet. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought the orange gourd. There is paperwork inside my box that says it will flash a bit until the twinkling begins. I love mine even more than I thought I would.  It also was very well packaged and came very quickly. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I did hear some rattling on my chocolate gourd and thought it may be broken some where, but it works great and there is no issue at all when it is lit.  It looks so beautiful.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ 

I checked the box I didn't receive a remote.  Was there supposed to be one?

As for the small scratches I may see if they get covered up when I place my decor out -- which won't be for a few weeks.  Still 🔥🔥🔥 here to think about Fall although these pumpkins got me in the mood!

@homedecor1 i checked the descriptiin on the website and no, it does not come with a remote. Yes, they are definately described as twinkling lights, but they wont twinkle when you first turn them on. Hopefully they are working now. It would be weird if both light sets were bad.

Super Contributor

My large orange one will flash about 45 sec. and then go to starry function.  I can hear a small noise inside but thought it was just the lights against the side.  Works fine after the initial flashing and is coming on with timer each day.  Love them so far.  I don't believe they come with a remote you just turn on and you are good to go.