Honored Contributor

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

I'm passing on these, although I like the champagne ones best.

I have maybe three sets of deer already, and really no place to put another set. 

It has been much easier to say 'no' this year to Christmas decor. And it is't because I'm unhappy with the offerings. I simply have more than I can use (way more). 

I suppose I could buy a second house! Hey! That's an idea. Let's all of us go to one neighborhood, buy up all the homes, and decorate them for Christmas. We could all be together, have some parties and good food, share each other's decor in person during July, then go back home for the rest of the year. 

Some people have a second home at the lake, or the shore or the mountains, why the heck can't we all have a second 'Christmas' home, and all together to help feed each other's addictions!!!!

Who's with me!?

@homedecor1

@crazycockermom

@lucymo

@BabyYoda

@ripka junkie

@SHOPR

@mousiegirl

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I have maybe three sets of deer already, and really no place to put another set. 

It has been much easier to say 'no' this year to Christmas decor. And it is't because I'm unhappy with the offerings. I simply have more than I can use (way more). 

I suppose I could buy a second house! Hey! That's an idea. Let's all of us go to one neighborhood, buy up all the homes, and decorate them for Christmas. We could all be together, have some parties and good food, share each other's decor in person during July, then go back home for the rest of the year. 

Some people have a second home at the lake, or the shore or the mountains, why the heck can't we all have a second 'Christmas' home, and all together to help feed each other's addictions!!!!

Who's with me!?

@homedecor1

@crazycockermom

@lucymo

@BabyYoda

@ripka junkie

@SHOPR

@mousiegirl

ME!!!   What a wonderful idea.  Now, lets all go buy some lottery tickets and make this happen.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Who's with me!?

@homedecor1

@crazycockermom

@lucymo

@BabyYoda

@ripka junkie

@SHOPR

@mousiegirl

I'm with you as long as I can bring my cockers.  And wine of course.  I wasn't going to buy much his year, just add a few things to complement what I already had...sigh.  

Valued Contributor

I am in too, ready to make that move, hey I think we already feed each others addiction right here!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Who's with me!?

@homedecor1

@crazycockermom

@lucymo

@BabyYoda

@ripka junkie

@SHOPR

@mousiegirl

@Mominohio  I'm in!  Once in a while, the subject of moving comes up, through DH's mouth, not happening, but he said that I would have to get rid of all of my "stuff," to which I replied, "no, we will just buy a bigger house, it took me my entire life to collect this "stuff," and I am not going anywhere without it," LOL.

I was tempted for a second on the champagne, but I think the wreath around the neck in addition to the scrollwork, is too much, would rather have seen either/or, AND, I took a look at the picture I posted here of a few that I have, then said to myself, why would I want this deer when I have the gorgeous deer pillar holders with all of the carving and detail on them, so it's a no go for me on them.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18  I like the silver too.  The 2 tone is sharp!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Who's with me!?

@homedecor1

@crazycockermom

@lucymo

@BabyYoda

@ripka junkie

@SHOPR

@mousiegirl

As an uninvited guest...I'm in! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@GCR18  I like the silver too.  The 2 tone is sharp!

@Bird mama

@GCR18

I agree!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Who's with me!?

@homedecor1

@crazycockermom

@lucymo

@BabyYoda

@ripka junkie

@SHOPR

@mousiegirl

As an uninvited guest...I'm in! Smiley Very Happy

@Oh my! No one is uninvited!!!. I hit as many @ buttons as I could find poping up in this particular post. I knew I would miss several or more of the 'clan'. Sorry! Nobody is left out! It wouldn't be the same without all of us!!!

@Susan Louise

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

I'm in & I could probably help decorate our getaway holiday home w/excess I have!

@mousiegirl

I chuckled at your comment: moving to larger home.

I tell my spouse now that family is coming more we need 3 bedroom - his answer: "no, you'll just fill it up like you did every spare space in this house."

lol