Valued Contributor

Received Two "AS IS" Silver Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Trees

I received the two, "AS IS" Silver Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Trees today.
So far, they appear to be perfect.  I'm letting them run all day & evening today and probably a few more days.
One great thing I noticed is the colors are brighter all the way up the trees than the two Silver I returned as defective. The colors in the Silver trees I returned were faint going up the trees and only the red & green were bright at the bottom of the trees.
The "AS IS" trees were packaged the same as the two Silver trees I returned. However, I think these trees should have been packaged better. They only had Styrofoam at the top & bottom of the trees with some plastic wrap at the top of the trees. It's a wonder that the trees weren't broken.
I hope everyone that ordered the "AS IS" trees gets perfect trees.

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Received Two "AS IS" Silver Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Trees

@SweetSydney - I'm so glad you got great trees--I'll keep my fingers crossed that they continue working perfectly for you!

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney - I'm so glad you got great trees--I'll keep my fingers crossed that they continue working perfectly for you!

@loriqvc
Thank you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they continue working perfectly, too. My townhouse is going to be full of these trees because my DH ordered 2 green trees & they're new, not "AS IS".

Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

@SweetSydney - Welcome to the green tree club! Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SweetSydney - Welcome to the green tree club! Smiley Very Happy

@loriqvc
Thank you! Smiley Happy I only wish my DH had ordered them "AS IS". But that's ok because he got them on 5 easy pay. I think the green trees are going to be on our fireplace mantel.

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydney that is awesome news and I am so glad they work...you have me re-thinking my advance order...I may take a chance and order the silver "as is"...received to "as is" crossbody bags today and they were in perfect shape...one was new with tags!

Valued Contributor

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@SweetSydney that is awesome news and I am so glad they work...you have me re-thinking my advance order...I may take a chance and order the silver "as is"...received to "as is" crossbody bags today and they were in perfect shape...one was new with tags!

@GAQShopr53
I think so, too. Thank you, I'm so relieved that they're working. I have to admit I was a nervous wreck waiting for these trees to arrive. One of my tree boxes looked like it had never been opened.
I suspect people just change their mind & return things.
I'm thrilled for you that you bought as "As Is" crossbody bag & it's new with the tags. That's what I call awesome!

Marilyn Monroe
Respected Contributor

@SweetSydneyI received my "As Is" silver tree today and it looks and so far is acting perfect!  I too am going to let it run for a few or more hours each day, but so far so good.

I hope yours remains perfect too.  You are going to have quite a Christmas display.  I don't want to rush time, but I can't wait to set up my trees and a few other goodies I have also purchased.

Thank you so much for telling everyone about these. I really appreciate it.

Valued Contributor

Update: Trees have started having a humming noise. Woman Frustrated

I'm going to continue running them & see if the humming noise gets worse. The two Silver trees I returned didn't have a humming noise. That was one of the complaints people had in their reviews as to why they returned the trees.
I'm really hoping the humming noise doesn't get worse.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

@SweetSydneyI received my "As Is" silver tree today and it looks and so far is acting perfect!  I too am going to let it run for a few or more hours each day, but so far so good.

I hope yours remains perfect too.  You are going to have quite a Christmas display.  I don't want to rush time, but I can't wait to set up my trees and a few other goodies I have also purchased.

Thank you so much for telling everyone about these. I really appreciate it.

@hellodali

I'm happy to hear that your "As Is" silver tree looks good and is acting perfectly.
Mine have started having a humming noise.  I'm a little worried. I'm hoping it won't get worse.
I was very happy to tell everyone about these trees.
I hope everyone gets a perfect tree.
I tend to go overboard decorating for Christmas. But it's my favorite time of year.

Marilyn Monroe