Respected Contributor

QVC2 Holiday Decorating with Alberti

Alberti will be on at 10 Eastern presenting a Holiday Decorating show. I know some people consider him the best home interior designer on the Q although Dan Hughes still holds that award in my book. I heard Dan say he is already beginning to work on plans for his Holiday display and has an elaborate display so grand that he gets visitors to drive over and see his work. Alberto may be better INSIDE the home. I heard he decorates extensively with Mercury Glass.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Holiday Decorating with Alberti

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:
Alberti will be on at 10 Eastern presenting a Holiday Decorating show. I know some people consider him the best home interior designer on the Q although Dan Hughes still holds that award in my book. I heard Dan say he is already beginning to work on plans for his Holiday display and has an elaborate display so grand that he gets visitors to drive over and see his work. Alberto may be better INSIDE the home. I heard he decorates extensively with Mercury Glass.

@Reever

If you wish to see Alberti's Holiday Home check out the video from his Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/1188955524527856/?fref=mentions&__xts__[0]=68.ARDH2g...

I have never seen a video or photos of Dan Hughes's finished outdoor display. I heard him talk about it and would love to see it!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt.  I thought I remember seeing pictures on one of his blogs. 

Respected Contributor

I really like Alberti and his decorating tips... He almost had me buying one of those Bethlehem Christmas trees yesterday!!!Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

Well I will be watching ,, I remember how he decorated his home last year it was so beautiful.. I cannot wait 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt.  I thought I remember seeing pictures on one of his blogs. 

his facebook didnt have much

@proudlyfromNJ

Thanks for the info his QVC blog did have some .......

House Lights.jpg

large (1).jpg

IMG_7157.JPG

IMG_7156.JPG

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

In my opinion that home is way too big for 2 people to occupy. I believe it is just Dan and his wife living there. I can't imagine the costs to heat and cool his home. Not to mention cleaning it. It screams "excess" in my opinion.
Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

It’s a lovely home and there’s nothing wrong with even one person living there.
Esteemed Contributor

Wondering why would Q raise the Christmas prices if Q2 is not done yet with it's Christmas shows.