Honored Contributor

These are listed on Target's site.  I'm pretty sure they're for this year.  I didn't see them at my Target the other day, but they had just started putting out the holiday stuff.

52453686.jpeg52453592.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I've collected and use these bowls in all seasonal and non seasonal patterns for a number of years now.

I love that they are made in USA.

I love the size.

I love the quality of both the glass, the designs and the plastic lids.

But...I'm getting tired of their holiday/seasonal patterns. 

The Christmas/winter ones are starting to all look alike, and they do Halloween, but never any for just fall with leaves or pumpkins that aren't jack-o-lanterns. 

I'd like to see some more elegant designs with pretty ornaments or holly leaves or something like that. 

Wonder how they choose patterns. I wish they would come up with some different styles, what they are doing for the seasonals is getting old to me.

Honored Contributor

I have quite a few of these too and really like them. I'll have to look for these at Target. Thanks for the post.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pyrex holiday- Target

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh

Are you the one that posted about the Halloween pyrex?

Wanted to thank you, if so.  I ended up buying quite a few of those dishes from Target, and then, saw a different design in my local Food Lion.  I think they were a dollar more at Food Lion, but the design was so cute I could not resist.

I love the Christmas designed, but....will have to skip them as I don't need any more containers!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh

I checked 2 different Targets Sunday (just happened to be there) & neither one had any of the baking things out yet, just the trees, ornaments & wrap

Thank you for posting the pictures. I have the Halloween bats, pumpkins & Spring cute yellow birds. I would like a Christmas one (or two!).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

The Christmas/winter ones are starting to all look alike, and they do Halloween, but never any for just fall with leaves or pumpkins that aren't jack-o-lanterns. 

@Mominohio

I agree!!! I was hoping for Fall designs also but no luck.

Maybe next year.

Squirrels/chipmunks

Pumpkins/gourds

Leaves

Pine cones

Acorns

Scarecrow

Sunflowers

Wagon/cart

Anyone at Target listening LOL???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

52453584.jpg

Honored Contributor

I stopped at a Target this morning that I don’t normally shop at. It’s a little ways from our house, but we were over that way having lunch so I stopped. 

They were still stocking the shelves, but they did have the Pyrex out, all three designs- trees, angels, snowflakes. I bought the Angels/reindeer. 

I’m not a big cook and really don’t need tons of storage things (though you wouldn’t know it from the amount of Tupperware I have) but I couldn’t resist the angels. I also have the chicks from this past spring. Those are the only two I have. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I found all of these bowls at my Target. I thought they might be in the department with all of the other bowls but they were mixed in with the Christmas candy. I don't know if this helps anyone but I thought I'd post.

Honored Contributor
  • 52453686.jpg

I was able to get this one yesterday at Target. Mine has a green top for some reason which I actually like.

They also had the blue snowflakes with a white top & "Winter Sweater" which has white angels, flowers, birds & horse (?) with a green top.

They were with the Holiday baking items (as usual) next to the Holiday shop.

Thank you gidgetgh for posting about these to remind us to look out for them.

@gidgetgh