Honored Contributor

This group has a new Christmas album out and it is really good. I Saw a video of one of the songs, " Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, and it was so good, I went to Amazon, and was pleased to see I could stream it free, as I 'm a Prime member. Anyway theit first Christmas album was a real favorite of mine, especially their version of " Mary did you know ". I just wanted to let other Pentatonix fans know about this new album.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This group has a new Christmas album out and it is really good. I Saw a video of one of the songs, " Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, and it was so good, I went to Amazon, and was pleased to see I could stream it free, as I 'm a Prime member. Anyway theit first Christmas album was a real favorite of mine, especially their version of " Mary did you know ". I just wanted to let other Pentatonix fans know about this new album.

@QVCkitty1 Thank you! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I listened to their Hallelujah yesterday and it was spectacular.  I believe I saw it on YouTube so everyone can listen.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thank you @QVCkitty1  for the information, I love this group.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

I'm watching a show on them right now. Netflix, documentaries, I am so glad someone turned me on to them a couple of months ago. They are so talented. I do have the Christmas album too.

Trusted Contributor

I believe they had a special on NBC Saturday EARLY evening.  We where on our way out the door - 

I will check out Amazon Prime right now - I was interested but had to scoot.

Thanks for posting this information - I am dying my hair and will check them out right now !

Honored Contributor

Re: Pentatonix fans

[ Edited ]

Love this group, and REALLY love the choices of the selections they perform.

Just went to their website site and it looks as though they may be on TV again tonight?

Respected Contributor

This group was unknown to me until a few weeks ago, when I happened across them on YouTube.  Fabulous.  Just Fabulous.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York