PLEASE BRING BACK ORIGINAL MRS PRINDABLE'S!!!

I am DYING for some caramel/nut apples!! Please bring back the good ol' classic caramel apple with nuts!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE BRING BACK ORIGINAL MRS PRINDABLE'S!!!

I totally agree! I don't want all the candy on the apples. I want the nuts, those were the best.. Who wants sprinkles or gum drops on apples. The combo of chocolate, caramel and nuts were the best.

I haven't ordered them for two years. I use to order so many at x-mas for my daughter, friends and other family. All adults prefer the nuts.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Chocolate, Caramel & Pecans are the only ones I like. I hate the ones with the candy toppings. Set of 2 large ones would be nice.

Frequent Contributor

I have ordered chocolate covered caramel apples, with nuts from Savannah Candy Kitchen several times. They are very yummy!!

New Contributor

Gertrude Hawk sells good caramel and nut apples.

Honored Contributor

Nuts are a lot more expensive than a few candies or sprinkles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The apples that are loaded with candy don't appeal to me either.  If I want candy, I'll buy candy - I don't want it stuck all over the outside of an apple.

Honored Contributor

I thought they were presented a couple of weeks ago. Maybe not the specific ones you are talking about. I love Mrs. Prindables apples. I almost purchased them recently, but have many other food items from QVC in the freezer, refrigerator, and on the shelves and counters. Think I better finish up most of those before I purchase something that needs to be consumed in a shorter period of time.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

When QVC originally sold Mrs Prindables apples, they were the Jumbo size and were excellent. I understand that these are very expensive now, but wish they would at least replicate this type of apple in the smaller size. (QVC is selling the individual jumbo for @$26.95)

signature-caramel-apple-3-pack-gift-1930532

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I thought they were presented a couple of weeks ago. Maybe not the specific ones you are talking about. I love Mrs. Prindables apples. I almost purchased them recently, but have many other food items from QVC in the freezer, refrigerator, and on the shelves and counters. Think I better finish up most of those before I purchase something that needs to be consumed in a shorter period of time.

---------------

I almost ordered the last time they were presented.  But our temps are already high- tomorrow in the 100's!!!  We really had no Spring...straight to Summer weather. No way would I order anything with chocolate these days....

But I agree...go back to the chocolate, caramel and nuts.  The candy does not add anything to the flavor!!!