Trusted Contributor

One bunny limit !

[ Edited ]

I usually just change out my wreaths, towels,pillows and flowers,  etc. for spring/ summer.  I love Easter but I have so much fall and Christmas decor items packed away that I just can't start packing another holiday tote. So I usually just don't look at these items when shopping. But the fever struck me this year. 

I told myself I could buy one bunny, well I almost kept my promise, which is pretty good for me! So here's how I did.

This is the culprit who started bunny fever. 

IMG_6280.JPG

IMG_6154.JPG

I've filled this candy dish three times. Bunnies must love chocolate. 

IMG_6044.JPG

I love birds and I use them all year round. 

IMG_6162.JPG

This fellow snuck into my bathroom, but who could resist this sweet face? He said I won't take up much room, I promise!

IMG_6191.JPG

And then his friends had to come. 

IMG_6251.JPG

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous ! And that bathroom bunny is too cute ..🐇

Honored Contributor

@ladycos.   You have a real knack for artfully arranging your decor.  Very pretty and it just screams SPRING!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Your arrangements are just gorgeous! There is no such thing as a one bunny limit. They are irresitible.

Honored Contributor

I have (mostly cement) bunnies all over the place!    Inside, outside, EVERYWHERE  !!!!   (All year)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@ladycos   Very lovely and I especially like your table arrangement.  Bunnies do multiply don't they?  Happy Spring!

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos 

Everything is so pretty, colorful, and inviting.  I'll be over for brunch Cat LOL

Adore your table runner and, your floral arrangements are just beautiful!  Did you do put them together yourself?  

They just sing "Spring."

Honored Contributor

Beautiful!

https://www.askideas.com/media/30/Wish-You-Happy-Easter.png

Trusted Contributor

Nicely done!  I especially love the dining table.  Looks so springy and inviting.  🐇

Trusted Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@ladycos 

Everything is so pretty, colorful, and inviting.  I'll be over for brunch Cat LOL

Adore your table runner and, your floral arrangements are just beautiful!  Did you do put them together yourself?  

They just sing "Spring."

@Witchy Woman 

Thank you for the compliment!

I bought the runner at TJX and I made the flower arrangement that’s on the table. I already had the vase part of the arrangement, it is actually a candle holder thing that I’ve had a few years.  I’ve had the little bathroom arrangement a few years. I think I bought that one at TJX. 

Happy spring/Easter. !!!