Honored Contributor

Old Time Pottery -- Great selection

I went there today and saw lots of really nice Fall and Christmas (just starting to be put out).

I was impressed with the things they had -- in fact, I bought this nice frosted leave embossed hurricane and mercury glass pumpkin -- both light for $7.99/each.  Of course, no timer.

I really liked the fabric pumpkin selection. I really wanted it all but I had "willpower".  

If you decorate coastal for Christmas this store has a lot to choose from, tree ornaments are really reasonable $3-5.

9C04DD4B-2789-42F5-A7C2-BBC4BC215433.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: Old Time Pottery -- Great selection

Only one we have in next town is going or by now could be gone out of business.Really enjoyed it.
Guess now it will just be The Christmas Shop.
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Thank you for sharing.... They always have such nice and tempting things....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I never heard of Old Time Pottery. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably just as well. 😉
Honored Contributor

I was hoping our closed Bed Bath & Beyond would be a Christmas Tree Shop but I heard it's going to be TJMaxx☹️

We have a strip mall that has been empty for years...that would be other place they could put one!

I love CTS ...i always shop there when I'm home and pack a suitcase full of finds🙂🙂

Contributor

I Love OTP!!! It’s a dangerous place for me! Items are great and so are the prices.
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   We don’t have a OTP here, but there is one in Myrtle Beach, heading there next month. Always love looking there.  So much to choose from.  Always get something there!