QVC Customer Care

@lucymo The correct information has been updated on QVC.com. H205346 the Illuminated Glitter Tree is 14" tall and H206582 the Bottlebrush Tree Ornaments Under Glass is 10 3/4" tall. The information in the description section were the correct measurements. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention so that we were able to correct it. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you again.

Respected Contributor

I watched Valerie's show on DVD and I so enjoy watching her shows to get more decorating ideas. I didn't buy anything but loved that large bottlebrush tree with micro lights. 

I took out my large dept 56 snow covered trees and put the multi light micro strands on them and they look great. I will use them this year in my Christmas decorating. Love the look.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@lucymo The correct information has been updated on QVC.com. H205346 the Illuminated Glitter Tree is 14" tall and H206582 the Bottlebrush Tree Ornaments Under Glass is 10 3/4" tall. The information in the description section were the correct measurements. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention so that we were able to correct it. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you again.

@Alice-QVC  You are very welcome.  Thank you for correcting the information.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM   I received the bells ('as is'  H207506) and they are in perfect condition.  However, here comes the sad part; looks like the greenery on top of the bells is glued on and won't come off in one piece.  Not sure what I'm going to do yet, need to think about it.  I know how disappointed you are that I won't be sending the greens to you for your new designing business.  But, not to worry, I know there will be other opportunities soon.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM   I received the bells ('as is'  H207506) and they are in perfect condition.  However, here comes the sad part; looks like the greenery on top of the bells is glued on and won't come off in one piece.  Not sure what I'm going to do yet, need to think about it.  I know how disappointed you are that I won't be sending the greens to you for your new designing business.  But, not to worry, I know there will be other opportunities soon.  :-)

@lucymo  Aw shucks.  I guess I should start carving a clay mold for a kissing ball in my crafting laboratory.  Then I can mass produce (you can never have too many kissing balls), and corner the market.  I'm glad that the bells showed up looking good, and I hope you enjoy them!  Thank you so much for the update!

Honored Contributor

Re: New Holiday Decor

[ Edited ]

@PeterDM  Why not save time and expense and go directly to "that" studio where designers are overnight sensations on major TV shows?  I just know you'll be a big designer and we can all say we knew you before you hit the 'big time'  with the " Kissing Ball' designs.  lol