Honored Contributor

Insert decor, lol.

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎There is no such thing as too much junk. There គរ××מ is,however, such a thing as not enough room.‎'‎

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl That;s been my problem for years LOL

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@mousiegirl That;s been my problem for years LOL

@mspatmac   Me too!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl Just shared this with my husband who said he totally agrees.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

@mousiegirl Just shared this with my husband who said he totally agrees.

@On It   My DH would disagree in that he is tired of breaking down cardboard boxes for recycling, says he is way over qualified for that job, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl    I commiserate with dh.  I have to break down my own boxes.  Getting ready for the garbage man can take a whole day.  I, too, am over-qualified. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: NO SUCH THING

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

Insert decor, lol.

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎There is no such thing as too much junk. There គរ××מ is,however, such a thing as not enough room.‎'‎

Me too!   I should have this sign up in my entry foyer, but there's no room!😂

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mousiegirl    I commiserate with dh.  I have to break down my own boxes.  Getting ready for the garbage man can take a whole day.  I, too, am over-qualified. 

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   I think that if I had to do it, I would stop buying, lol.  I wouldn't want to, and my hands couldn't do it, not as strong as they used to be.

Regular Contributor

haha 

I love it!

The media has been telling us that everyone has stopped buying "stuff" and is focused only on buying "consumables" and  "experiences."

I'm not "buying" it...

I think it depends on what phase of life you're in...expanding or contracting...and whether you live alone or have a family.

The 80s and 90s may be long gone, but that doesn't mean people don't want nice "stuff" in addition to their experiences.

~Quack

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   YES!!   My husband I were antiquing recently and sigh...no room for anything 'new'.