Honored Contributor

My bargain today - Flameless candles - Joannes

I stopped by Joanne Fabrics today for some material - of course, I told myself "going in for fabric nothing else!" Ha that didn't work too good 

I was walking to check out line & saw end cap of Flameless candles 50%off plus they have 6 hour timers.  Just had to buy 2 sets ($14.99/each) then when I got up to cashier she allowed me to use price match 25% entire purchase from Michaels.

She was also nice enough to open one for me because I want to cut off burlap decor - it's removable!

IMG_2170.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: My bargain today - Flameless candles - Joannes

Oh, heavenly days, now I have to go to Joanne's  Love the candles. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee

if you don't have Michaels coupon a 20% entire transaction is online at Joanne's.  They had cream & green. I wanted a green set but they only had 2 sets & they looked like opened/returned.

I didn't post the things I bought at Kirklands today😳😮.  I bought a holiday farmhouse window.  They have 20% coupon online for entire transaction too - I saved $30 plus I had reward of $10 - took advantage of it with some things I've had my eye on. (I'll post pics later).  I think it's for online too!

(and worse yet...they gave 25% off coupon for  11/20-26!  Guess I'll be back! Lol)

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

Oh, heavenly days, now I have to go to Joanne's  Love the candles. Smiley Frustrated

@Regal Bee  If you are trying not to purchase any more 'stuff' steer clear of the forum.  lol  People are so kind to let us in on the good buys and now I need an extra house just to decorate.  Smiley Happy

I do appreciate the HU though.  I've bought some good merchandise and saved money using tips from other posters.  It's only money.  lol

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 How do these look when they are on?? I bought some red flameless awhile back, but returned them (I forgot where I purchased), but the red looked cheap. I just posted another post asking about flameless candles. I am on the hunt for more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TX-starlight

I didn't use them as yet  - I'll check it today & post a pic later. 

I don't know if I can get a pic now (daylight) to show the true color.

Actually quite nice looks definitely red!  I'm cutting off the burlap tie

IMG_2184.JPG

So I tried in the dark - looks "orange" in pic but is truly red!

IMG_2182.JPG