Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@mousiegirl 

Lovely!

That's quite a little herd of critters!

That alone would make me happy every day.  Everyone seems to be asking for attention Cat LOL

The rest is so lush and elegant.

@Witchy Woman   Yes, real and faux, love critters as they keep me smiling.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl , your pictures are lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Wow, you did a beautiful job!!!  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

I always love when you post pics, but I have to say this year's fall pics are my favorite of all time. I love the colors and the critters! Must be awesome to see in real life!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

thank you for posting these pictures!

your decorating uses the most beautiful fall colors!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

WoW..the time, dedication, and love you put in to decorating is amazing.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   As always, I'm in awe of your talent.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Everything looks very pretty and like you put a lot of Heart into it. I always enjoy seeing your pics whether they be home or garden. I've had fall decor up for a while though I didn't plan it that way. I said I wasn't going to do it back in the beginning of September but I did. It seems it's been up forever lol though I love it.

Honored Contributor
@mousiegirl, fantastic job as always. You have such a good eye for decor. Thanks for posting your fall decor.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: MY FALL DECOR 2019

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  Everything looks very pretty and like you put a lot of Heart into it. I always enjoy seeing your pics whether they be home or garden. I've had fall decor up for a while though I didn't plan it that way. I said I wasn't going to do it back in the beginning of September but I did. It seems it's been up forever lol though I love it.

@colliemom4   I put mine out early September too, but I have been tweaking along the way, and discovered after I posted the pictures, that some items didn't appear, such as a small, chubby sleeping owl that is sitting on the burgundy velvet pumpkin next to the mouse on the pumpkin, he must have fallen over, lol, but he is there now.

I am becoming antsy to put Christmas decor out as some new picks and figures arrive, but I am also getting  ready for DH's office move from SF to our rec room, which flooring was laid a few weeks ago, so moving things downstairs that were in the room before the new floor, etc., is keeping me beyond busy, but the day after Thanksgiving, down with Fall, and up with gingerbread decor, didn't put it out last year, after supervising DH, lol.