Honored Contributor

MY 2016 CHRISTMS DECOR

[ Edited ]

DSCF2909.JPG 

Well, now that everyone is over Christmas, here I am posting pictures.  I had intended to post right after Christmas but fell ill, so didn't do anything for a week but stay in bed.  I will be posting over the next several days.

The first pictures are of my Winter Woods display on my kitchen table.

DSCF2966.JPGDSCF2963.JPGDSCF2967.JPGDSCF2968.JPGDSCF2969.JPGDSCF2970.JPGDSCF2971.JPGDSCF2636.JPGDSCF2605.JPGDSCF2594.JPGDSCF2595.JPGDSCF2959.JPGDSCF2941.JPGDSCF2962.JPG

Honored Contributor

Amazing!!!

I so wish I could take this all in in person. There is so much detail. As a whole, it is phenomenal, but I see individual things that are so intricate and interesting on their own as well. 

I know the photos we post on here don't do justice to what our displays look like in real life (I know mine don't) so I can only imagine the magic this is in person! 

Trusted Contributor

Just beautiful @mousiegirl.  

I'd love to be up close and personal, too. I agree @Mominohio. So many pretty items to see. Love.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow!  What a collection.  I especially love the deer.  I can't imagine all the time put into this huge display.  I hope you leave it up all winter to enjoy.  Glad you are feeling better.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

glad your feeling better!

Thank you for sharing - I'm always blown away how you ladies & gentlemen have a "collection" and bring it all together! 

Enjoy it because its its too pretty to just say it's "holiday" it's truly beautiful winter decor too!

Honored Contributor

Image result for wood house in forest

Awesome displays,  Mousie.   I don't know if I'd have the patience or abilty to make such a beautiful and intricate display.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl

OMG, absolutely beautiful!!!!! You have so many pretty pieces.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures. I hope you are feeling better!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Well, I knew your decor would be beautiful but it's beyond that.  What imagination, wit and work that went into creating those scenes.  Of course I love the deer and also the many different types of owls that you displayed.  Love all of it.  Anxiously awaiting more pics to follow.

Esteemed Contributor

you have quite a collection and do such a wonderful job of laying it out for display....seems a shame to take it back down after the holidays...beautiful ....

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, OH MY, I love it all!  It's so warm, inviting, and full of critters. HA! And you know, I was just thinking it's almost more fun to see it now then at Christmas...I think we all are a little down after the holidays are over and it's nice to see this and have a bit of a pick-me-up. I'll confess, I haven't taken down anything yet that I put out for Christmas. I think I've mentioned that me knee is all messed up after scope surgery three months ago...yes, I've mentioned it many times cause it's about all I can think about. Ha! I didn't put all that many decorations out to begin with, and was still putting a few things out even a couple of days before the 25th. I'm in no hurry (or shape) to take it down.  And I went a little nuts when those set of three Valerie trees went down to $21. I ordered like four sets. They're all over the place and I so love every evening around 5:00 p.m. watching them all come on. I told my husband last night I didn't want to put them away at all. Oh.....and then there's that BIG problem of just where the heck am I going to store all twelve of them. LOL!

Thanks for posting the pics. Wishing you good health in 2017!