Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

you have quite a collection and do such a wonderful job of laying it out for display....seems a shame to take it back down after the holidays...beautiful ....

@circles wrote:

you have quite a collection and do such a wonderful job of laying it out for display....seems a shame to take it back down after the holidays...beautiful ....

@circles  It's all staying up at least until the end of January, maybe longer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl, I love the "woodsy" theme, and you know I love the owls!   My question is  ..........  where do you store all your decor, and do you help doing all this!Heart

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@mousiegirl, I love the "woodsy" theme, and you know I love the owls!   My question is  ..........  where do you store all your decor, and do you help doing all this!Heart

@Hooty  No help no how, lol.  I store all gingerbread decor in the kitchen except for the tree and ornaments, those go to the storeroom downstairs.  The woodsy display items will go into cabinets and closets, here's hoping they all fit.  If not, I will put smaller items into plastic bins to go in the storeroom.  All garlands, wreaths, picks, ornaments go to the storeroom in plastic bins.  I might as well have said I store everything all over. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: MY 2016 CHRISTMS DECOR

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom, I posted three threads of Christmas and deer pictures. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, This must be so amazing in person.  I'd really love to be there to see it all up close.  I see so many textures, layers, and unique pieces mixed in. 

The forum format reduces the size of our photos so much that it's hard to see many of the details, which is understandable, but unfortunate. 

Great job.  I hope you're continuing to feel better after being ill. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, This must be so amazing in person.  I'd really love to be there to see it all up close.  I see so many textures, layers, and unique pieces mixed in. 

The forum format reduces the size of our photos so much that it's hard to see many of the details, which is understandable, but unfortunate. 

Great job.  I hope you're continuing to feel better after being ill. 

@SHOPR  Yes, pretty much back to normal, but during the winter, I am like a bear, just want to hibernate, moving slowly, while the house is screaming "take care of me," LOL.  I am planning to bake mini pumpkin loaves for the freezer today, but feeling very lazy. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Beautiful displays and I tried to look at all your animals and some are so adorable!! Looks great. I would leave it out as long as I could. My decorations were put away New Years into new cloth storage boxes.
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl

Wow, you have done a great job.  Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

WoW is the word.  Great job.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley   Here is the forest theme.