Esteemed Contributor

MERRY FREE SHIPPING SATURDAY! (11/9)

Hooray! It's another free shipping Saturday. From now through 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/9, enjoy free shipping on every item. You can also get six Easy Pays on everything through 2:59 a.m. ET on 11/11.

There are some great holiday bargains on the site if you take a few minutes to seek them out; for example, if you're interested in picking up new entertaining pieces or gifts, check out the lovely Pfaltzgraff Winterberry collection—some of the platters and bowls are at rock-bottom prices right now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MERRY FREE SHIPPING SATURDAY! (11/9)

Yay!!  Good luck receiving your orders before 2020.  Just sayin.

Respected Contributor

Nice surprise this morning as I was ordering a gift for my grandson.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered 2 sets of the spring seasonal Lock & Lock bowls with bags.  I have never ordered the sets with bags before, so I'm curious about them, plus I have a need for several of the bowls, plus I like the spring lid colors. 

Also, I ordered 2 sets of K47775 Lock & Lock Set of 2 Glass Pie Dishes with lids.  Even though the lip/lid design means a store-bought 9" regular pie shell's crust won't fit with the lid on, I'm thinking of using them for other things. 

Sometimes we make casseroles, and divide the recipe between two dishes, bake, then share one with family.  These may be ideal sizes for that, or for certain side dishes or salads. 

I mainly just couldn't resist when I saw jade green and sunset coral.  I don't follow L&L closely, so had never seen those colors before.  I think I'll keep one of each color, give one to my mom, and another to my sister.  $7.50 each for a glass dish with locking lid isn't a bad price, in my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR - That is a great price for those Lock & Lock dishes, and the two colors you picked are new to the line; I always think that jade green is lovely. And if it is helpful, the dishes are actually slightly larger in capacity than a standard 9" pie plate, so if you form the crust accordingly, you may be able to get the lid on with your pie intact.