Highlighted
Super Contributor

in process. 

I noticed the charge hit my checking this morning so I looked and sure enough. I really was begining to think they were a bust.

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Fall TSV finally..

Item number?

Super Contributor

They were the fall version of the TSV ornaments they had a few months ago. The item number comes up sold out sorry.

Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

They were the fall version of the TSV ornaments they had a few months ago. The item number comes up sold out sorry.

@ChrissyKR

Oh! OK I get it now! 

I thought they had an upcoming one that you had pre ordered. 

I thought the fall ones were really pretty! Enjoy them!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for sharing!!  Mine still says Advanced Order, but this gives me hope Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

My order still says advanced order but the estimated delivery date has changed from 9-25-17 to 10-13-17 now.  The item # is H213700.

Super Contributor

@KristinLS wrote:

Thanks for sharing!!  Mine still says Advanced Order, but this gives me hope Smiley Happy

Mine finally shipped this morning.

Respected Contributor

Mine says Release. What does that mean?

Trusted Contributor

Mine still says advance order. During the original presentation we were told these would be shipped out in SEPTEMBER!

Honored Contributor

@traveler  Mine said that on what page and on another said "ADVANCE ORDER".

I have no idea what the problem was but I cancelled mine on Sunday. No one at QVC was able to give me ANY info on this item. I and other family members all cancelled the order plus we've all sent the original product back we received in July because we ONLY ordered it to get the pumpkins. 

Well, kinda. We were giving the bride the Christmas balls for their "first tree as a married couple".

We're hit Michaels and found other candles to use instead at the reception.  I'm thrilled many of you are finally receiving yours and hope you enjoy them this holiday season! : )