Honored Contributor

Looking for nice 🎄tree

WM in store has beautiful selection.  Today, I found my tree 7' with 50+ changing light features and remote $139.

Then I heard David state on "David's Down Home" presenting 🎄 he states "Christmas trees nowhere to be found best to buy now from QVC" 🙄 Good luck getting it shipped and delivered before Christmas c'mon whose he kidding. (I know he's a salesman)

Every store I went to today ...trees stacked and ready to go home with you at great prices🙂

Old Tyme Pottery had wonderful selection of  Christmas things ..I really needed to "close my eyes" or my cart would have been filled from ornaments to outdoor decor🙂😉. Once I get tree up I'm sure I'll be back there😉

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Looking for nice 🎄tree

Just like the big turkey shortage.....turkeys all over the place here....

Hubby ran out to buy one when he thought there was going to ba a shortage and paid TWICE what they are going for now....

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   I bought a beautiful 7 foot Christmas tree in Old Time Pottery for $80. I put 600 colored lights on it which took me all of 20 minutes and put it in my family room. My husband really wanted a colored light Christmas tree somewhere in our home.

I have to admit, I love it. It reminds me of my childhood and is just magical. You can find tons of trees everywhere in our area of Central Florida.

Honored Contributor

Whenever they want you to buy from QVC, the hosts say the item can't be found in stores.

Respected Contributor

No short supply here. Guessing this is just a marketing ploy. The biggest thing I've noticed here is that trees offered are between 8-9' which is a problem with me because I don't have a huge house. I don't care for the trees with the dancing lights that change color, preferring plain white or clear lights, but it seems these aren't in favor right now. I'll keep using my old one until the trends change back again. Last year I remember all the trees with downward sweeping branches, haven't seen a one this year.