Super Contributor

Lots of pretty items at great prices on Zulily.com today Sunday, October 1.

Regular Contributor

I've never purchased from Zulily.  The prices are cheaper - are the items they offer seconds? I read that items purchased are not returnable.  Please advise as to your experience(s) with purchasing from Zulily.  I believe I read somewhere else that items take longer to ship. 

Honored Contributor

I have never tried Zulily for at least 2 reasons.  First, there's no way even to browse without creating a sign-in, and then there's the no returns policy.  Put those togeher with my very concerted efforsts to buy less and less and I'm staying away.

Honored Contributor

@Suz614 wrote:

I've never purchased from Zulily.  The prices are cheaper - are the items they offer seconds? I read that items purchased are not returnable.  Please advise as to your experience(s) with purchasing from Zulily.  I believe I read somewhere else that items take longer to ship. 

@Suz614  Items are not seconds, high quality.  Many items are now returnable.  It does take two-three weeks to ship as items come from other places to zulily.

The customer service is excellent.  If something arrives damaged, a full refund and a $10 store credit is issued.

Regular Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Suz614 wrote:

@Suz614  Items are not seconds, high quality.  Many items are now returnable.  It does take two-three weeks to ship as items come from other places to zulily.

The customer service is excellent.  If something arrives damaged, a full refund and a $10 store credit is issued.

Thanks Mousegirl for the info!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I have never tried Zulily for at least 2 reasons.  First, there's no way even to browse without creating a sign-in, and then there's the no returns policy.  Put those togeher with my very concerted efforsts to buy less and less and I'm staying away.

@millieshops  I only shopped through Zulily once...never again. I bought a set of glass finials that looked expensive/quality but IMO, after receiving them, the dollar store would have had better quality, I was turned off totally.

One of the finials leaned terribly and the set overall was terrible. I called CS and got my money back after I sent them a pic of what I received.

Never again.

Super Contributor

I am a new customer to Zulily.  It is my understanding that the items are new and those that are not returnable are labeled as such. It does take a while for the items to ship.  My first order was for 12 items---Christmas ornaments, door mats, flags, metal yard stakes.  The items that shipped were perfectly packed, were as shown online in pictures, and were just what I expected.  I received a email about 2 items that were taking longer for them to receive and they gave me the option to cancel my order or to continue waiting.   I have seen Plow and Hearth items, Lenox, and other recognizable companies represented in what they were offering.  I think QVC owns this company.