Respected Contributor

Sorry, I didn't catch it before spell check.

Respected Contributor
I ordered the set of six metallic gingko leaves in gold. Think I can use them in different ways even non Holiday season and no glitter to deal with. Will be looking her up on IG.
Regular Contributor

I agree that the items look lovely on tv, however, I stupidly bought the 26 piece set for almost $100. The ornaments are Styrofoam! Patchy painted, and so cheap looking. The "jeweled" picks, another disappointment. So expensive. I can do better at Michael's, or Home Goods. The postage is also costly. $$ spent for me to open up a box of junk, and my time rewrapping, and dragging it to the post office. Never again!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I bought several sets of these, H230856, hope they are as beautiful as they seem.  

Update:  I have received them, and they are beautiful, silver and gold.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I bought several sets of these, H230856, hope they are as beautiful as they seem.  

Update:  I have received them, and they are beautiful, silver and gold.

These are beautiful.  While they are called gingko leaves, they look more like birch.

Honored Contributor

I've missed her show(s) this year, but when they first announced she was getting her own line, I was so excited, because after Lisa Robertson left, there was no real elegant holiday and seasonal choices here.

I have to say that I love  Janine, she is wonderful at her job, dresses unlike anyone else on the channel and represents Luminara so well, but I have been disappointed in her line. It just isn't for me. I guess I was hoping for a carbon copy of Lisa's style. Janine's line is just too big, too over the top, for my tastes. 

I hope she does well with it though, as I really like her and wish her much success.

Occasional Contributor

Is there a new ship date?Product Detail H224500 Simply Stunning Set of 3 Oversized Poinsettias

My advance order Product Detail

H224500
Simply Stunning Set of 3 Oversized Poinsettias by Janine Graff

The advance order ship date was for 11/11/2021.That date has pasted Woman Sadis there a new shipment date?

Thanks for reading my question.

Esteemed Contributor

did anyone see the new Santa in her line?   I kind of like him just wish the video was better it was difficult to see it in detail.   The host which I dont know didn't do a very good job of showing details ,  didn't really primp him up at all .  Plus Jannine did show him however it was dim in the room .  I am always tempted by an ivory Santa.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

did anyone see the new Santa in her line?   I kind of like him just wish the video was better it was difficult to see it in detail.   The host which I dont know didn't do a very good job of showing details ,  didn't really primp him up at all .  Plus Jannine did show him however it was dim in the room .  I am always tempted by an ivory Santa.

If you're on Instagram, look up Janine she's really good about answering any questions you may have. She also has nice pics of her stuff.