Respected Contributor

Janine Graff show

[ Edited ]

Lots of silver, gold, ivory. Crystal, shiny, sophisticated look. But the prices! Set of 5 tabletop trees for $85. H230230

guess I'll try to assemble my own collection.

Honored Contributor

When Janine brought the Simply Stunning line out last year or the year before, I ordered some pieces and looked forward to a spring/summer show. But this year most of her line's offerings do seem pretty high, like you said @traveler ! I ordered one item from her last show on advanced order.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I think her items are simply Gorgeous !  Yes the prices are high ;  but all items are higher this year due to the supply crisis I believe .   I love how she explains the items ; she has such an elegance about her and pleasant speaking voice as well.   I very much like the beautiful , high end  items she offers, wish I could buy everything!!!  I'm still trying to decide what Items to purchase.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

Re: Janine Graffiti show

[ Edited ]

She does have a lot of pretty items, but you figure over $20 with tax and shipping per tree is not worth it when you can find something similar at a local store. that or get it on sale with free shipping then the price is more reasonable.

I did however order the Simply Stunning Set of 6 Cascading Cedar Greens only because it was on sale and it was Free Shipping otherwise I would not have gotten it.

Respected Contributor

I caught a bit of it online. Her things are lovely but yes, pricey.

Trusted Contributor

I follow her on Instagram and her home is so beautiful and everything she does is so elegant. I love her things and have purchased several and never been disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful...but more than I want to pay...

Honored Contributor

I bought several sets of these, H230856, hope they are as beautiful as they seem.  

Respected Contributor

Graffiti?