Honored Contributor

JULY 1 CHRISTMAS PURCHASES HAVE SHIPPED/POST FEEDBACK HERE

Q certainly got things mailed quickly, but I won't receive anything until next week, but will post my comments here about them.

Respected Contributor

Re: JULY 1 CHRISTMAS PURCHASES HAVE SHIPPED/POST FEEDBACK HERE

OK. Let's keep this thread bumped up. I already reviewed the Luminara mini-lanterns in a separate post.

They aren't new but I ordered the entire miniature nativity set of Connemara marble, including the angel and Santa figures. They are just soooo cute. I'm going to find a corner for them where I can hang one of the little lanterns.

Last weekend I ordered two of the Karen Didion santas from Evine. One of them is the chef santa who is very cute but not as nice as the one that @regalbee posted a couple of weeks ago. I still have two Mark Roberts fairies coming.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

OK. Let's keep this thread bumped up. I already reviewed the Luminara mini-lanterns in a separate post.

They aren't new but I ordered the entire miniature nativity set of Connemara marble, including the angel and Santa figures. They are just soooo cute. I'm going to find a corner for them where I can hang one of the little lanterns.

@Last weekend I ordered two of the Karen Didion santas from Evine. One of them is the chef santa who is very cute but not as nice as the one that @regalbee posted a couple of weeks ago. I still have two Mark Roberts fairies coming.

@froggy- I love the nativity set. I bought the shepherd this year sight unseen the first day I saw it listed. They still don’t have the picture of this year’s pieces up. 

Just took a look at the snowman and Santa. Very cute, but I love the Santa. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl

Valerie’s spiral ribbon is available in CIJ- she showed it in one of her shows.  It comes in gold, silver, red and white.  I want to use it on the glistening tree 🌲 I ordered!  

Esteemed Contributor

I am anxious to see reviews ....I bought a few things last year that I was disappointed in...

Honored Contributor

Five days later, and my only order is still sitting 'in process'. Can they really get any slower?

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl--- I love reading about what everyone is purchasing even if I'm not seeing anything that I just have to have right now. I wanted to tell @froggy though, how much I love and adore her precious little Connemara Marble nativity set! Someday I'm going to talk myself into ordering that one, too!

I also wanted to mention that I noticed @Susan Louise hasn't posted since February (I believe).  I hope she is ok and I just wanted to say that I missed her here.HeartSmiley Sad 

I hope everyone enjoy's their Christmas in July finds!HeartSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I am anxious to see reviews ....I bought a few things last year that I was disappointed in...

@Nataliesgramma- I haven’t completely recovered from the horrible VPH sleigh bell door hanger thingy that I bought last year. Worst thing I’ve ever ordered from QVC.  Ever. I left a scathing review, as did many others and they pulled the item shortly after that. To be blatantly honest, I will no longer purchase any of Valerie’s items because of that one purchase. It was that bad. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl--- I love reading about what everyone is purchasing even if I'm not seeing anything that I just have to have right now. I wanted to tell @froggy though, how much I love and adore her precious little Connemara Marble nativity set! Someday I'm going to talk myself into ordering that one, too!

@I also wanted to mention that I noticed @Susan Louise hasn't posted since February (I believe).  I hope she is ok and I just wanted to say that I missed her here.HeartSmiley Sad 

@LIG1- the first two groupings in that nativity sold out pretty early last summer. That’s why I bought the shepherds without even seeing a picture this year. I didn’t want to miss out on them. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@I also wanted to mention that I noticed @Susan Louise hasn't posted since February (I believe).  I hope she is ok and I just wanted to say that I missed her here.HeartSmiley Sad 

Wow! I didn't think it had been that long since @Susan Louise has posted, but I guess it has. Wondering about her as well.