Honored Contributor

What are you buying from Christmas in July sale?

Anyone want to share their CIJ purchases?

My family loves the Mrs. Prindables Apples so I have been ordering those for several years. We also like the Landies Candies pretzels so I ordered those too. I like some of Valerie’s things, but I have never ordered anything. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What are you buying from Christmas in July sale?

There are some foods we usually get at Christmas, but so far they haven't aired what I want. 

I usually get the My Grandma's coffee cakes, but in the tins, and those I haven't seen yet. 

We also always order the Mrs. P apples but only really like the Pink Lady variety, and they usually don't have those available till mid December it seems. 

Other than that, I ordered some of the Bethlehem Lights touch candles on clearance with free shipping, thinking of using those as gifts (not yesterday's TSV window candles). I have several sets of those myself, and have had great luck with them.

I ordered and received the Luminara mini lanterns that were the Big Deal, (after saying I would not.....go figure!), and I'm testing the battery life and quality of the tea lights. I think the lanterns are adorable and got them in the ivory. If the tea lights don't last (and the battery life isn't at least what they claim) they will be going back. 

I'm really not interested in 99% of what I'm seeing. I know it is a sign I have way too much already, and I'm only enticed by things I can use all year, or that I think might make a good gift for the few people left on my list.

Esteemed Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill items.......when ever she is on, I always find something. We have boxes of her decorations....and like I need one more. LOL. I do love her shows! 

Occasional Contributor

If you're looking for the coffee cakes in tins, Jill Bauer usually has them on her showm  Also, sign on QVC "new" first thing in the AM, you might find them there even before the show airs.  My -- you have good taste!

Respected Contributor

I got some Kringle Express Drawstring Giftbags.  I purchased them before and are running out. So, I am replenishing my supplies.

Frequent Contributor

@wilma

I bought Valerie’s set of 3 small trees that were on last night to take to work for desks.  Nothing else yet!

Trusted Contributor

So far I haven't purchased a thing!  It seems everytime I tune in to see what is on they are presenting the Kringle Express gift bag set or, like yesterday, the TSV.

I do really like the cardinal wreath & garland Valerie had on her sneak peek.  I haven't seen it yet, though.  Knowing how much I love birds I plan on purchasing those if the price isn't too terribly high.  I like that it can be used for the entire season ~ not just for Christmastime.

Like you, @Mominohio, I think it's just a sign that I also have way too much Christmas decor.  Storage is really becoming an issue for me...

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen any "must-haves" yet, but I am interested in the Lenox set of 3 ornaments in the clear choice.  I also want Philosophy's Peppermint Stick set, but I can do without it.  I'll probably wait until they start their actual holiday shows in October or November.

I'm holding out for Harry right now.  I know I won't be purchasing his TSV, but I'm hoping he has some nice holiday figural items. 

Trusted Contributor

Nothing.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't had a chance to see any of the Christmas programming, but am planning on watching Valerie tonight.  I checked the new items, but so far haven't bought anything.  I was tempted by the email on the reindeer candle that was a q2 special, but deleted the email and told myself it was too big.  I'm not really in the market for anything this season.