Honored Contributor

JANE IS BEING WONDERFUL, LETTING VALERIE SPEAK

Valerie is so excited to be talking and telling us how to decorate with her items, so nice to see and hear.

Respected Contributor

Re: JANE IS BEING WONDERFUL, LETTING VALERIE SPEAK

It is nice to watch the show with Jane and Valerie. They are so excited talking about the items. They work well together and so much is selling out. 

Respected Contributor

I love these two together!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Are we watching the same program?  She's already mentioned her husband warning her about buying too many wreaths, her daughter Kara, her daughter Dierdre, the fact that she took Valerie to see one of them in West Side Story, the same tired "when Val and I are together, here comes trouble"...AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Occasional Contributor

Jane redirects back to herself over & over... It's annoying and detracts from getting information (or enjoying) watching this program, that I've looked forward to. I may need to mute OR change the channel.

Trusted Contributor

I like that they are moving along quickly, but still taking time to talk about the items.  I don't like when they stay on one item for 10+ minutes, but that's just me.  :-)

Honored Contributor

I thought things were going well.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @mousiegirl!  This is a good host/vendor pairing.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I thought things were going well.

I think they definitely are. Very nice show.

Trusted Contributor

I agree that it's going well.  Even though they are joking around together, they appear to be on the same level and Jane is letting Valerie speak.  They are genuinely good friends who spend a lot of time together away from work, and you can tell.  Last night was like watching an oral presentation in elementary school when one student does all the work yet the other gets up in front of the class and takes all the credit.