Honored Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@mousiegirl.  Thank you.  I got the red.  I have a bare branch tree from the Q that has multiple light options.  I call it my Charlie Brown tree.  Can't wait.  Just what the bare branches need when I use the white lights.  My white owls live in the tree so I purchased the red dew drops.  I keep the tree up all year and change for the season.  I have 2 cats so the regular trees caused a problem between mother and "children".   Two years and they are still learning that everything of mine is not theirs.   I have to rescue an owl every once in awhile.  My tree is 4' and it is on top of a stand so it reaches the ceiling.  The height and relocating furniture  means nothing to them.  I will have to take a daily count of my red drops as I count my owls.

@Gram W  LOL!  I told DD she can have all decor after I am gone. Smiley Happy  I bought the red last year, but didn't use them.  I have many sets of the clear, and when I attach them to the green tree, I put them near a light bulb so the light shines through the drop.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

Has anyone seen any new items posted on her social media?  The only photos she has posted on her FB page this week are of food.  It's odd that nothing new has hit the website yet.  

@RazorSharp, It is strange that the YHJ, etc. links have not yet updated, but there are new items on the website today. 

They are under New Arrivals, and some of them (Icy Crystal) look like items that we'd expect to see in a LR or Jill holiday show.  There's also a new giant set of finials like the ones you spotted on set recently--One Day Only.

http://www.qvc.com/WhatsNew.content.html?refine=1001298&cm_re=LN-_--_-For+the+Home&pageSize=96&cm_sp...

@SHOPR  H209555  I wish this wouldn't have a stationary candle.

Respected Contributor

Trying again to post photo...

thumb_2015-11-25 18.28.29_1024.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, I know what you mean.  I think we are now very spoiled by moving flames like Luminara and other nicer styled candles, and that makes anything less just not as appealing.  I also think they need to sell things like this with taller hurricanes. 

Respected Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

@mousiegirl.  Thank you.  I got the red.  I have a bare branch tree from the Q that has multiple light options.  I call it my Charlie Brown tree.  Can't wait.  Just what the bare branches need when I use the white lights.  My white owls live in the tree so I purchased the red dew drops.  I keep the tree up all year and change for the season.  I have 2 cats so the regular trees caused a problem between mother and "children".   Two years and they are still learning that everything of mine is not theirs.   I have to rescue an owl every once in awhile.  My tree is 4' and it is on top of a stand so it reaches the ceiling.  The height and relocating furniture  means nothing to them.  I will have to take a daily count of my red drops as I count my owls.

That's so funny about your cats.  Thankfully, my kitties are content to just sleep under my trees.  Only damage is fur build up on the tree skirts.

This year, I've got a new puppy in the house, so this should be fun.  I'm thinking of trying to find a wire and picket fence (or make one) that I can circle my big tree with.  I'd paint decorations on the fence pickets to make it Christmassy and it will keep puppy mostly out of trouble.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, I know what you mean.  I think we are now very spoiled by moving flames like Luminara and other nicer styled candles, and that makes anything less just not as appealing.  I also think they need to sell things like this with taller hurricanes. 

@mousiegirl, The candle doesn't appear attached, if that is what you meant.  Sorry if I misunderstood.  They photographed the bottom of the candle by itself. 

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana

WOW!!!!!!

Your tree looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thanks for posting the picture!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Holidays with JB - 10/7

[ Edited ]

I LOVE these!

H209564

h209564.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, The candle doesn't appear attached, if that is what you meant.  Sorry if I misunderstood.  They photographed the bottom of the candle by itself. 

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  I wonder if the hurricane is attached, I can't tell.  guess I had better watch the show, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  I wonder if the hurricane is attached, I can't tell.  guess I had better watch the show, lol.

@mousiegirl, Yep, better watch to be sure, but I think all the pieces are unattached.