Honored Contributor

I was just going through my Christmas CDs and I pulled out " A Host Of Holiday Song", the double CD of QVC hosts singing holiday songs. Do any other of you old timers have this CD, and do you play it ? I always listen to Lisa Mason singing " Merry Christmas Darling ", she has a lovely voice . 🎼🎄🎼

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Holiday Music

[ Edited ]

I enjoy many Christmas tunes/hymns/songs. The one I have been playing a lot this week is on you-tube...'Hallelujah - Pentatonix'. Currently it has over 231 million views. I know I have played it at least 10 times today...absolutely love it!  Smiley Happy

Contributor

I also have that cd and still play it from thanksgiving on and still enjoy many of the songs!

Honored Contributor

@magnus wrote:

I also have that cd and still play it from thanksgiving on and still enjoy many of the songs!

@QVCkitty1  Oh...forgot to mention that my fave qvc host tune is Lisa Mason & Jayne Brown singing 'Let it Snow'...it's on you-tube Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise

We listened to that yesterday. DH and I LOVE Pentatonix. Avi has set out on his own now. We have his first album. Check it out on iTUNES and videos on YouTube. Different than Pentatontix. Still good. 

Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@Susan Louise

We listened to that yesterday. DH and I LOVE Pentatonix. Avi has set out on his own now. We have his first album. Check it out on iTUNES and videos on YouTube. Different than Pentatontix. Still good. 

Another vote here for Pentatonix, my favorite is , " Mary Did You Know "

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

@Susan Louise

@BirdieGal  Yes, Avi left about 6 months ago. I was afraid the group was not going to continue...whew! I was relieved they got a new bass singer. Avi is very good, but I love Mitch's voice the best of the group Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise

Didnt know there was a new bass! DH checking it out as I type. 

Thanks! 

Have you ever heard of Home Free? Ohh, my boys, I even got into a debate with my fave of the group (Tim, also DH’s name!) at a concert they had here in town. They are awesome. Wonderful accapella group. Also great Christmas music. 

Honored Contributor

Last year on this subject, someone suggested  Pntx group and I got their CD at that time. They're good and I enjoy listening to them.