Honored Contributor

Re: Have You Purchased The Kringle Express Gift Bags?

i buy a set or two every year. i really need to buy some of the all occasion ones. i like having a mix of boxes and bags underneath the tree. i think it looks wonderful. i am a very good gift wrapper, but i enjoy the designs on these bags and the easy of using them for unusually shaped items that may not have a box or may be difficult to wrap on its on.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I love the bags! I've used them for many years. My arthritis prevents me from wrapping the old fashioned way and my great grandchildren don't care what the gifts are wrapped in. They have beautiful prints and colors and look great in the pictures.

Trusted Contributor

I love these bags, too.  I have purchased them at least three times. It makes wrapping so easy and they are so colorful under the tree.  

Esteemed Contributor

I like them.  I mostly use the bigger sizes.  I still wrap presents too.

I think I care more about how the presents look more than the recipents.

Under the tree I put those light-up Christmas presents. We love the look.

Respected Contributor

Yes.  I have purchased 2 sets in the past and I like them.  I use the big bags the most and wish they offered more of them in the packs, but overall satisfied.  I love the different holiday prints on them also and the fact they are reusable.  Even with the plain colors in the set, you can use them for birthdays and anniversaries.  I highly recommend them.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchase these every year. IMO they are the greatest thing! It has cut my wrapping time by at least 50%. The do last and you can reuse them. I usually use thoe bags for pet gifts or in the cleaning closet to hold microfiber cloths, sponges, etc.  I also think that the cost per bag plus tag is very budget friendly. 

Frequent Contributor

I love the gift bags! I still wrap numerous Christmas gifts, but sometimes the bags are necessary for a certain item.
Esteemed Contributor

In my teens, I worked at a bookstore every holiday vacation.  I was the 'wrapper' for the store and really did learn to wrap a pretty gift!! 

But, now I buy and use these bags every year.  Saves my time and my arthritic hands!! Friends and family like them and use them over and over!!

Valued Contributor

.   Love them! I dont enjoy wrapping and these are very useful so always have them on hand. I do wrap the conventional way also.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I hate wrapping presents. When my girls were young the middle daughter figured out about Santa Claus.

She put the word to me that she'd like all of her presents from "Santa" wrapped.

OMG!  From then on I figured I was going to loose my mind.

So, when these bags came along I used them for my Grandchildren.  However within a year or two my grandchildren decided they hate unwrapping those bags.

I had to stop using them.  But my love affair with them still exists...I just can't use them anymore.  Boo Hoo.

@Annabellethecat66 

OMG they actually COMPLAINED about the bags...SMH!!!  I would be excited just to get a gift from my grandmother even it came in a flimsy grocery bag with the store emblem.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”