Regular Contributor

Did anyone buy these last year?  They look so pretty but wonder if the snow fell off, etc.

Think they will be on the 10 PM show.

TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: VPH snowy downswept trees

@shopqvcless I have all three sizes and have lost very little of the frost, it is thick and stays on the branches for the most part. They really are stunning! 

Honored Contributor

If they "sell out" Hobby Lobby has these similar type trees (and Old Time Pottery last year).  

I recall the price point was comparable if you shopped HL with the 40% sale.

I heard the host say they are on "advanced" shipment.  I find brick & mortar stores have similar things "in stock". 

Trusted Contributor

@shopqvcless  - I also have the set of three and haven't experienced much shedding.  Get the three if you have the room and the budget.  They are well worth it.

Honored Contributor

@shopqvcless wrote:

Did anyone buy these last year?  They look so pretty but wonder if the snow fell off, etc.

Think they will be on the 10 PM show.

TIA

@shopqvcless   Yes, I have them, very pretty, though the stand on one which is snow covered, was yellowed, so plan to spray some white flocking on it.

Esteemed Contributor

Watching last nite the trees appeared depressing with downswept look.

Some just is not cheerful about the look.

Respected Contributor

I think the trees are pretty and nice for people who don’t have a lot of room for larger trees.
Frequent Contributor

@DecorDiva     I need to simplify my decorating and these trees look like they would be nice on their own without any ornaments.  I am also considering the tall white twig trees that twinkle from Valerie.  I did not purchase last year.  Do you have any experience with those trees?  They look so beautiful on the set!

Super Contributor

I have the 4'ft size. No shedding last year. Beautifu tree and nothing about it is depressing as someone mentioned. I used it as a back drop for the carolers in sleigh with the horse Valerie had out years ago. Looked very nice together!

Contributor

Yes, i have all 3 sizes and put them in my bay window.  I've noticed very little snow drop off.