Trusted Contributor

mine should be delivered sometime today,, i'm reading alot of reviews on it being delivered broken.. hope mine is ok..

Super Contributor

The bronze lantern I got as a gift for my dear friend arrived today.... and it seems like it arrived in perfect condition. Ironically, I ordered it very late in the evening because I was unsure of what color to order...but I knew to order myself the blue much earlier in the day, and it likely won't arrive until Tuesday.  Hmmmmmm.

Contributor

It does show timer on the battery case. It is right below the switch where ou turn it on. Have to look very close and I tilted the lantern so I could see.  Put a dot of nail polish on the side what would be timer. Now I know for sure on off or timer.

Respected Contributor

Re: Got My Lanterns

[ Edited ]

my three came yesterday and I should probably check them but had to order batteries so waiting on those. I should have ordered more batteries instead of just 4.

Got 2 green and 1 cream.

Just unpacked and wow these are nice! The verdi match my other items like my lamp and small accessories. 

The cream one was taped in the box while the verdi were not but they aren't broken and come in nice packing.

Valued Contributor
@ozarkgirl.Sorry bout that! I finally saw them.Brain & my eyeballs sometimes don't work together.
Hope to enjoy mine for a long time.
Contributor
Got mine today, 2 glass panels are broken! Of course all sold out now. So sad.
Valued Contributor
@Skipnpeanut.So not good.Thats a bummer.
Got new solar lights (not qvc) & 2 of the glass globes were shattered.
I know they are sooo busy but sometimes those delivery guys sling things on porch.Not saying it happened then but sometimes when they are a heavy handed, I do wonder.
Take care & I wish you could be enjoying yours!
Esteemed Contributor

My blue lantern came and it looks very nice. 

The entire bottom square comes off with the removal of 4 screws, so it shouldn't be too difficult to change out the candle or add microlights, if one wishes. 

Inspecting everything, I took the bottom off, and wiped down the inside of the glass panes, which were quite clean.  

It's a good purchase for the price, for me.

I have verdigris from last year, and while they are distressed differently, both are attractive lanterns.  Heart  

Esteemed Contributor

I got the bronze and red.  They are pretty, but I sent them back.  For some reason they looked different in person.  The glow is okay, but not very bright.  I guess I am used to seeing that "flaming" candle in a lantern.  They are good quality.