Esteemed Contributor

Re: First Pass at Fall Decorating

@froggy, So very pretty! The Finley Hill items have always looked so nice in all of the photos shared here by various posters.  Your glass pumpkin is a stunner.  What a find!  I love looking at everyone's pictures.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@froggy, So very pretty! The Finley Hill items have always looked so nice in all of the photos shared here by various posters.  Your glass pumpkin is a stunner.  What a find!  I love looking at everyone's pictures.

@SHOPRYes, I had strict instructions not to buy any more pumpkins. But it just jumped into my basket! What could I do?

Contributor

So pretty! Nice job. :-)
Super Contributor

@froggy

Oooooooooh Nooooooo Froggy......I just ordered the Finley wreath, swag, and candle rings....SHAME ON YOU....LOL

Had to have them as your picture was so gorgeous, now this will be my sofa table decoration. I will have to post a picture when I put my vignette together.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@froggy

Oooooooooh Nooooooo Froggy......I just ordered the Finley wreath, swag, and candle rings....SHAME ON YOU....LOL

Had to have them as your picture was so gorgeous, now this will be my sofa table decoration. I will have to post a picture when I put my vignette together.

Thank you!

@CoopsmommyHee, hee. Another one bites the dust. I hope you like them as much as I do. And please post pictures. I get all my best ideas from other people.

Frequent Contributor

I'm holding out for a good sale, but I'm getting weaker just reading about yours!! You are a very lucky lady. Pictures please!!!