Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Finally! New Kringle Express Gift Bags

I like the scalloped edges, but I've asked for years for them to do a truly elegant and traditional set, made for those that don't want the whimsy. 

I don't think it would be that hard to do, and I think it would sell wee, if they would do it. 

This set is closer, but still not what I'm looking for.!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio   I know exactly what you mean.  I have asked the same thing.  This set is closer to offering a truly elegant set without the whimsey, but they are just too afraid to let it stand alone, I guess. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have to carry many smaller gifts to my Son’s Christmas so I put them in the huge $1. Bags from the $1. Store . They come with a tag and tie and are assorted designs.

I’ve done the huge stockings also with gifts inside. 

I ordered three sets of the newer bags during Christmas in July (& have a LOT of wrapping paper I seldom use.)

Respected Contributor

I like the pillowcase idea: I would buy ones with winter/Christmas themes from ebay.

Esteemed Contributor

@BLH wrote:

I can never understand where you are supposed to put the name tag.  They never show a gift with the name tag.

--------------

I punch a bigger hole in the tag, write name of receiver and put the ribbon through before I tie it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

I have to carry many smaller gifts to my Son’s Christmas so I put them in the huge $1. Bags from the $1. Store . They come with a tag and tie and are assorted designs.

I’ve done the huge stockings also with gifts inside. 

I ordered three sets of the newer bags during Christmas in July (& have a LOT of wrapping paper I seldom use.)

-----------------

Two best friends and I give each other several smaller gift at holiday time.  For years I have been buying huge holiday bags at Cracker Barrel. I put several wrapped presents for them and family in bag. Easy to carry!! They are material coated in plastic, have a handle and hold quite a bit of weight.  My friends say they wait for these bags every year!!  They run about two to three dollars each....