Trusted Contributor

Favor boxes for Lindt truffles

Last year I posted about the small favor boxes I found on Amazon that I used for the Lindt truffles.  There are many types, styles and sizes available.  It just depends on what you like and how many truffles you want to put in each box.  

I used the little houses last year in the first pic below.  I put 5 truffles in each and gave them out to folks at work, the mail carrier, UPS driver, and put them at dinner place settings.  They were a huge hit, and it's an inexpensive way to give a little treat to a lot of people.

I just ordered more of the little houses, and the boxes in the second pic.  Also posted other options I saw.  You can just do a search for Christmas favor boxes.  So easy to put these together while watching T.V..  😃

1000000432.jpg

1000000441.jpg

1000000440.jpg

1000000439.jpg

1000000437.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Favor boxes for Lindt truffles

I remember you posting about the little boxes last year because I then went and ordered the same ones! Thanks for posting again and giving people good ideas for a small thoughtful gift that is pleasantly budget friendly.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for a great idea. 

Trusted Contributor

Those are cute and a very good suggestion. 

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz - These are a great idea!

I use Lock & Lock small containers to put the truffles in. One time someone actually returned the container to me. I told her that was part of my gift to her. LOL!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz this was so thoughtful and kind of you to go to all that trouble to post these delightful ideas available for boxing the truffles. THANK YOU!!! ❤💚❤

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

These are adorable!  I will be duplicating this idea!  Thank you for sharing!!

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz, I don't know how you were able to decide which to buy. They're all too cute, and much more secure than putting in tiny gift bags.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom  That is too funny, but adorable!  I can never get my Lock & Lock back from my kids.  Now I tell them before they come over to bring back MY containers so they can take leftovers home again!  They are thieves I tell ya!  😉

Trusted Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ   My pleasure!  😀