Valued Contributor

Thanks posters!  I love Fall decorating.  I wanted to get started but was afraid it was too early but you guys proved me wrong, thanks.  I will start mine Fri. while my husband is delivering pizza.  We are in our 80's and it will help pass the day.

Trusted Contributor

All my halloween and fall decor came out this past weekend, with the help of a few

of my grandkids.  They decorated, and after they left, I rearranged. haha

Trusted Contributor

I just started fall and Halloween decorating yesterday.  Decorated with pumpkins, witches, black cats, Halloween gnomes, ghosts, wreaths.  You name it, I've decorated with it, lol.   I don't know how to post photos here but like seeing everyone else's.   I love Halloween.  

Super Contributor

I just finished decorating the front porch for football season!  LOL  I'll add some fall touches in October -- it's still 90 degrees here in DFW.

Frequent Contributor

Very thoughtful, that you would think about the people in your life, to decorate for all who come to your door. I, for one love to see a wreath, and decorations to greet me. 

Frequent Contributor

Why, would you not like the colors of fall? Colors of nature, are indeed calming to the spirit.

Frequent Contributor

It does make one very happy, and upbeat to decorate. I, love to see everyone's decorations, as i take an evening walk.

Respected Contributor

Our summer finally arrived this past week and we are seeing high temperatures here in southern California so I'm in no mood to pull out my autumn decorations.  :-(  Fall is the one season I really miss living here.  I switched over to ivory and pale green pumpkins and gourds a few years ago from the warm hued versions.  The cooler, paler colors feel more fitting for our weird summer in September/October weather patterns.  Even so, some years it's just too hot to get into the storage area to pull out decor.  This might be one of those years.  I did change the wreath on the front door.

Honored Contributor

Summer flowers went out in last weeks garbage.  The garden flags are out, along with colorful mums, so I'm done.