Honored Contributor

Fall decorating completed - pics!

[ Edited ]

Hello all,

I finished putting out all the decor in our kitchen and livingroom earlier this evening. Some of the pics many will notice look the same as pics from previous years in some areas.

Welp, that's because we liked the set-up/vignettes so much, why change them? LOL

Hope you all enjoy the pics... Smiley Very Happy

The 1st two pics are in the kitchen...the rest are in the livingroom

P4860894.JPG

P4870619.JPG

P3920428.JPG

P5300489.JPG

P5300419.JPG

P5300328.JPG

P5300334.JPG

P5300412.JPG

P4870523.JPG

P4870542.JPG

And this is what we have hanging from our front door...one of Valerie's candle rings! 

P4810847.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fall decorating completed - pics!

@Susan Louise  So beautiful, warm, inviting and festive. I love the owl in the wreath, the tall cat, swans and the teal lantern and those bunnies holding the lanterns  make me smile. Looks like you are all set for Fall. Great job.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very pretty. Warm and inviting. I had visions of snuggling under my Berkshire throw, sipping pumpkin spice coffee. Yes, you took me into Fall and I can't wait. 

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise Just beautiful.  Fall is my favorite season.  You have some lovely items.  The pretty lamp and swan are so lovely.  Nicely done and so warm and cozy.  Love it!

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise 

Everything looks so pretty and festive! I love the owls and the swan lamp and those gourd geese! Where did you get those geese?

Honored Contributor

You're way ahead of many of us. It looks lovely.

Honored Contributor

This so makes me ready for Fall here in Indiana.  It's my favorite season of the year.  Such wonderful fall arrangements.  I can't pick which one I like the best.  Love them all!

Esteemed Contributor

Very beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

Wow @godi ...while it's way too early for me yet, (as I've said often, I'm a "flip flop 'til you drop, summer gal")...you've done a beautiful job! Very nice~enjoy!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Btw...I love that first wreath (they're all nice), the one near the owl...where did you buy that?

A few years ago I got one on sale at QVC, which I don't put up in early fall because it has some beaded fruit and a little metallic...so it feels more holiday, a bit glitzy, It's more Thanksgiving time to me, rather than "early fall outdoorsy." 

I have a grapevine, more natural one, I can decorate and put out earlier...but I do love yours....the colors and all the textures, and branches and vines that spindle off it, rather than it just being evenly rounded.