Respected Contributor

I was waiting to post pics until I received my new centerpiece and fuzzy bear table runner from Country Door. I am always happy with items I order from them. I started with a woodland theme last year and carried it over again this year. I think I'll do something different for Christmas.

IMG_20171109_1014045_rewind.jpg

IMG_20171109_1014287_rewind.1.jpg

IMG_20171109_1014469_rewind.jpg

IMG_20171109_1015350_rewind.jpg

Honored Contributor

@froggy, it's lovely. You did a great job. Thanks for posting the photos.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Very very nice ...good job .. thanks for the photos...

Honored Contributor

@froggy  I love the log cabin-type of decor and the way you decorated is wonderful!

I came close to getting similar placemats at Pottery Barn a few years ago...so tempted, but never did.

Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@froggy  I love the log cabin-type of decor and the way you decorated is wonderful!

I came close to getting similar placemats at Pottery Barn a few years ago...so tempted, but never did.

@Susan Louise

Yes that's where I got the placemats. A little pricey but I did have 20% off - I had been drooling over them for a couple years.

Respected Contributor

It is beautiful and so inviting! I love the pumpkin pillows and also the pumkins on the plates. Well done and Thank You for sharing!

Trusted Contributor

Its really lovely.  I also have goldware and I love it.  The candles are most excellent and the fox...LOVE IT !.  You did a fabulous job and thank you for sharing your style. 

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise

Yes that's where I got the placemats. A little pricey but I did have 20% off - I had been drooling over them for a couple years.

@froggy  If DH and I ever get a windfall, I would either like to have us get a log cabin up and around Jackson Hole/Yellowstone NP area or stay here in NE and get an acreage with an old farmhouse. So I love anything country/log cabin when it comes to decor.

My fave dinnerware is still the 'Alpine Toile' from PB I got the same year PB had those furry placemats. I bought a lot from them that year (2015)...remember those buffalo check reindeer? Smiley Very Happy

P2490413.JPG

Respected Contributor

@froggy  If DH and I ever get a windfall, I would either like to have us get a log cabin up and around Jackson Hole/Yellowstone NP area or stay here in NE and get an acreage with an old farmhouse. So I love anything country/log cabin when it comes to decor.

My fave dinnerware is still the 'Alpine Toile' from PB I got the same year PB had those furry placemats. I bought a lot from them that year (2015)...remember those buffalo check reindeer? Smiley Very Happy

P2490413.JPG

@Susan Louise

Yeah I could go broke at Pottery Barn. I usually just look there for ideas.

Love the reindeer!

Honored Contributor

@froggy  Very nice, froggy.  I like the pumpkin pillows and the centerpiece, especially.  Your DR looks very pretty.  Thanks for sharing with us.