Honored Contributor

Very nice!

I like the lighter aspect of this kind of fall decor, and have moved more toward that in my main living area. Still doing more traditional colors and decor in the family room, but like the Fall Lite more and more all the time. 

Esteemed Contributor

@onlyshopsonline, So pretty and welcoming.  Love the fabric of your curtain, too! :-)

Honored Contributor

Looks good.  Less can be more.

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I LOVE my embroidery machines!  They keep me sane, LOL! That towel was an easy one!

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fall Lite ;)

[ Edited ]

I couldn't help myself yesterday -- I did a little Fall Lite myself! We're having such gorgeous weather here in north Texas that is so unusual for this time of year. Temps in the 80s, lows in the 60s with a crisp blue sky and light winds from the north. I couldn't resist putting the fall wreath on the front door, changing out my seasonal Welcome sign, and placing 2 decorative yard stakes by the front porch. Later this month my Valerie Parr Hill window candles will be placed across the front of the house, then the pumpkins and mums will come in October. The tired welcome mat has been replaced but it's not a fall theme -- I've seen some cute ones, though!

Bed Bath & Beyond had a darling set of 3 tiny ceramic pumpkins for $9.99 but I didn't buy them (yet).

Trusted Contributor

@LonestarBabs  I'm in Maryland.  I had the heat on last night!  I LOVE fall.  I've said it before, but I live 9 months out of the year for September-December, LOL!  

Right now, on my front door, I have my sunflower wreath.  I purchased it from the Colonial Williamsburg online site and love it.  But, this will be my last year for it as the sun has taken its toll.  On the first of October, my big fall wreath will go out!

Honored Contributor

Re: Fall Lite ;)

[ Edited ]

@onlyshopsonline

Very nice!  And I used to do embroidery by hand so I esepcially like the towel.....And like your other dislays as well

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt  I used to do embroidery and counted cross-stitch also.  But, the machine is much quicker!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline wrote:

@Spurt  I used to do embroidery and counted cross-stitch also.  But, the machine is much quicker!  Smiley Wink

@onlyshopsonline

And the machine does a great job too..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
It is all so pretty!! Great job. Smiley Happy