Honored Contributor

Fall DecoršŸ‚šŸ ...

So much for my downsizing my decoršŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Fall is my favorite time of year and once I got it out decided ...life has been "stressful" with spouse illness these past few months so why not do what makes "me happy".  It was actually my "therapy" today ...and now I'm sharing as I read these forums will be shutting down.

I will miss all the beautiful ideas, where to shop, reviews and pics of everyone's home, holiday decor & more.  So please my "holiday & home" forum friends let's keep sharing ....until the endšŸ˜¢šŸŽƒšŸŽ„šŸ‚šŸŒ»

4402348E-70BB-451E-8AC2-441FFB51D0E4.jpeg

A40C292A-211C-4562-B21A-82B95D876D9B.jpeg

2E29A1D6-9C4B-4C6F-95F2-CE3EF03C8813.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fall DecoršŸ‚šŸ ...

@homedecor1, I just wanted you to know that your beautiful posts, pictures and decorating ideas have always brightened my day! Heart

Valued Contributor

So warm and inviting. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 

Thank you for your kind words...I bet I'm not alone  in my thinking  the "friends" I've had the pleasure to share life with HERE are "priceless"....

I won't do FB for various reasons and hopefully QVC powers that be will reconsider their decisions as most use these forums for more good than "bad" (if you known what I meanšŸ˜‰).

Super Contributor

Absolutely beautiful!

Valued Contributor

Beautifully done.  I really love your style!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you! The decorations are beautiful, I've enjoyed them!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1, Your home and fall decor are so lovely and inviting.  You are such an inspiration to all.  Thank you for sharing with all!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   So happy your decorating is making you happy. I am finding this same thing out for myself this year.......it is making me smile.

Love your sweet things and the white cabinet/buffet is just gorgeous. Everything makes me smile. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee 

This past 22 months have been a true roller coaster but for me I find comfort in my home.  I know I "never feel like" doing it then happy I did.  Right now the house feels "warm & inviting" to me (with all that's going onšŸ˜‰)

The white buffet was a fluke -- I had searched 3 years for the perfect piece.  My friend was on FB marketplace where someone was selling a wall entertainment piece.  We went to see it & this was for sale also in DR.

I jumped on it -- couldn't pay the young lady fast enough.  I bought it for $125 best buy ever!  I'm now a "FB marketplace stalker" whenever I'm looking to update something.

Happy Fall and I hope you'll post some of your beautiful home again before we say "goodbye".  It's been a true pleasure seeing pics & meeting herešŸ™‚

By the way, did you get the VPH piece it's beautiful!

homedecor1šŸŽƒ šŸšŸ‚šŸŒ»