Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Love that Cat Nap Inn picture.

@blackhole99

The Cat Nap Inn is a favorite got it from Yankee Sturbridge awhile back

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Very nice, I love how you have the critters mixed in. Cute.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Very pretty,

Image result for fall thank you images

Respected Contributor

Very nice. I will probably visit this thread during the whole season. Great job.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I love what you've done.  I especially love the squirrels.  We have so many of them running in our yard around the Oak trees looking for Acorns.

Enjoy your beautifully decorated home.  You've done a great job.

Occasional Contributor

Hi, good products, I like. Is this manual work?

Trusted Contributor

I love it all but like others have said, that first picture looks like it's done by a professional!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Spurt  I love what you've done.  I especially love the squirrels.  We have so many of them running in our yard around the Oak trees looking for Acorns.

@lucymo

Thank you Lucy, normally I dont put out the Halloween stuff until October.

We have a lot of squirrels here too...Although most of the squirrels are cautious because of cats in my neighborhood. .My sister has a squirrel feeder and she gives them treats (unsalted peanuts) right out of her hand.  Her cat ignores the squirrels I think he thinks there just funny looking cats..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo

Thank you Lucy, normally I dont put out the Halloween stuff until October.

We have a lot of squirrels here too...Although most of the squirrels are cautious because of cats in my neighborhood. .My sister has a squirrel feeder and she gives them treats (unsalted peanuts) right out of her hand.  Her cat ignores the squirrels I think he thinks there just funny looking cats..............

@Spurt

My uncle lives in a third floor apartment with large terrace overlooking Lake Washington.  When he sat out on the terrace he started feeding the squirrels - they would get up on his knee to get their peanut.  When it got to be fall he was no longer sitting on the terrace and they wanted their peanuts - the made holes in his screen door, uprooted the plants in his pots - they were mad!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt

Very pretty with everything you did for fall decorating! Does it feel like fall there, yet? I don't think you'd remember, but I am from SA, some of my family live there, but I haven't had the chance to call them.

I love the rustic window in the first pic, it's my kind of decor. Your things all coordinate with each other for a nice total effect. Is that a Jim Shore angel? I like his things. I like how you brought in wildlife into the decor. 

Squirrels are cute, too. Sometimes I'm mad at the real ones here, sometime they are just too funny. I put out a bunch of grapes. At first, they didn't like them, then little by little, they started eating them, and then buried a bunch. Maybe they want me to have grapevines next year, alas these are seedless, lol. I've had squirrels perch on the overhang over the doors and I could see their shadows, knowing they are waiting to pounce on me for a peanut. Then others climb the screens of the patio doors to get me to notice them for food. The newest little ones are nervous still, but I noticed they are listening for the door to open now.