Respected Contributor

@circles

I agree, the pictures have to be taken down.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree Happy Easter, and thank you for reminded no me!

I have the little Lenox Ceramic Tree decorated with Easter "Charms" (that's what the Lenox company calls them) but I also have two or three Easter twig trees that I hadn't used in several years, and I'd forgotten them!

I will hike down to the basement and get them. They have super teeny tiny pastel lights, and it's only 50/50 that they'll work, but still fun.

Happy Spring to EVERYONE, and Happy Easter//Passover to those who observe!

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@chrystaltree Happy Easter, and thank you for reminded no me!

I have the little Lenox Ceramic Tree decorated with Easter "Charms" (that's what the Lenox company calls them) but I also have two or three Easter twig trees that I hadn't used in several years, and I'd forgotten them!

I will hike down to the basement and get them. They have super teeny tiny pastel lights, and it's only 50/50 that they'll work, but still fun.

Happy Spring to EVERYONE, and Happy Easter//Passover to those who observe!

Sometimes we do forget the things we have.  I was playing around on Pinterest and I saw so many of those twig Easter trees, I love those two but then I saw that some people use white Xmas trees, like the Pinterest pic I posted and that a made think about that little white tree I don't use anymore.  Hubby is laughing at me because I'm thinking Easter 2018 and we haven't even done Easter 2017 yet.  

Honored Contributor

It certainly isn't my style, but everyone should do what they like and then enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

I have an *antiqued* metallic tree that's only about 30-36" high.

It's decorated year round.

For Easter I have it decorated in pastels, including some true antique Christmas glass balls (mostly from Poland).  They're in pinks, yellows, spring green, and lilac painted on mercury glass.

I also have some newer egg shaped decorations (ala Fabrege) in pastels.

Christopher Radko has some nice Easter decorations, I have to keep mine smallish to stay within the scale of the  tree.

During the times I don't decorate for a holiday, it's decorated with dessert ornaments, slices of cake, cupcakes, candy, pie slices.  It's in the dining area.

Super Contributor

This tree is gorgeous....I would do a table top size...

love it ...

Happy Easter ...

Super Contributor

Oh I am doing this next year ...

Super Contributor

And a table top for Valentines Day ...

yes .. I have too much time on my hands !!!

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful! Great idea - an Easter Tree!

Happy Easter, from me and my furbaby, Eddy!

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen one this year, but appreciate when people hang colored easter eggs - probably plastic - on an outdoor tree.  Usually the tree hasn't leafed-out yet, or is just starting.  It's seems like a small thing but I bet it's a bit of work and it looks festive in a simple, not garish, way.