Honored Contributor

H204525: beautiful luminary eggs

Not that I needed one more Easter item just couldn't resist!  

I was happy to receive them BUT a little annoyed because obviously they were returned (batteries are almost dead, tabs missing & only 1/2 of box had packing &tons of retaping). I think they should have been "as is" price but hey guess that's just what to expect from Q quality control.

Tomorrow I will go buy batteries so I can display all 3! They are beautiful!

IMG_1864.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: H204525: beautiful luminary eggs

This will be my third Easter with the eggs.  I love them.

Honored Contributor

Your table looks beautiful and all ready for the Easter bunny.

i wish I had your passion.  I have boxes of Easter decor in my basement and it's still there.  I just don't feel like bringing it upstairs and putting it out,  it's depressing to know that I will have to put it away again after all that work to set it up,

I have Easter villages with bunnies, eggs and houses, Plus a ton of other stuff.

Can you send some of the pep and passion to me?

Honored Contributor

@Carmie

believe me I feel you! If it wasn't for my husband to be able to go up in the attic I couldn't do it.  This year, I went a little "overboard" due to excitement my 5 yr old GD surprised me her & my son are coming for 10 days before Easter  (I'll travel home with them for Easter with family).  

i love to do the seasonal decor but honestly, no one here but me & hubby to enjoy it☹️. When I moved here it was wonderful I had a lot of good friends and I did the holiday entertaining (not that it was the same as family) and over the past 2 years a lot of our circle of friends have died, moved back to be with family, etc. 

I just told my niece (newly married and built new home) expect a UPS delivery -- don't buy any seasonal stuff. She's excited but on a small scale.

I wish I could send you pep! I'll send you good thoughts and blessings for a beautiful Spring and Easter!!! Although, I bet those bunny houses are adorable and you may get the "bug" before the 🐇🐇🐇🐇hop in!

(I hate to admit it I am starting to enjoy a little less clutter - have given a lot away in the past years. )

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 I love the Easter egg centerpiece, is that from QVC?

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1

Wow! Your table is decorated so beautifully. You are making me get ready for Easter!!!. LOL! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC

Thank you! I must say I've collected many beautiful pieces from Q over the years & I still like them many years later🙂

I hope Q will continue to bring back some of the vendors (other than VPH) or items in the home decor area. Many viewers enjoy "home".

Have a blessed Easter🐰🐰🐇🐇😀😀

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@panda1234

The "pedestal" is cake plate from Temptations (h205024-violet pattern)with a egg wreath (Joanne's), hydragena glass centerpiece (hobby lobby) & luminara candle.  Candle ring (on bunnies) from Joanne - sale this week at 50% off and they have nice selection.

The bunnies are from Old Time Pottery & mosaic egg candles (Q) Table runner from Kohls.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1

thank you. I really like the look you created.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 It's extra fun to decorate when the celebration includes children.  Hope you have a great visit.