Super Contributor

Did anyone purchase the Kringle Express TSV?

I purchased the mini version of the Santa and the Snowman ... and chose the gold/silver in both.   Still on the fence about purchasing the larger sizes... they aren’t offering them at the TSV price any longer. Also, it seems that they are on advanced order now.

They didn't promote the smaller versions independently, just would mention them occasionally during the tsv presentations.

i did think that they were adorable.... and I do like them better than the metal versions I have from years past.

Just wondering if others here ordered?

Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone purchase the Kringle Express TSV?

@Zsazsa   Oh my goodness, I didn't even see the smaller versions. The larger ones are too big for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the idea of two nutcrackers flanking the fireplace.

Oh wait! Fireplace heat and resin nutcrackers?!  Bad idea!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the original metal nutcracker and love it. It proudly guards our front door during the holidays, but I have to bring it inside when we have a very windy storm, because it has fallen over. This new one is pretty but it does not have the presence of the metal one. I might purchase it after the reviews come in because it is heavier than the original.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I didn't order them, but thought they were nice.  If I didn't live where it snows alot, I may have considered them.  I came close to ordering a small one, but couldn't decide which.

Super Contributor

@Regal Bee That’s such a funny coincidence because I seem to remember that you posted a lovely photo of a vignette you created with the mini version of the Kringle Express metal Santa... not sure if that was a year or two ago ... but it wasn’t until I saw your photo that I realized there was a mini version offered and by then they were sold out. I remembered that when I spotted this year’s mini versions in the background on the set.

I’m a little perplexed about why they don’t promote the smaller versions independently. I didn’t see a presentation on them on their own. they were just mentioned occasionally during TSV presentation. 

Valued Contributor

No, because I have the much larger and cheper nutcracker...

No, because I have the much larger and cheper nutcracker from last year (125.00). I missed the little snowman. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Re: No, because I have the much larger and cheper nutcracker...

I bought the red/green large snowman and the red/green small Santa.  Last year I bought the metal nutcracker for my son and it looked great on his front porch at Christmas.  

Super Contributor

@Snowpuppy Yikes! But give it time, I’m sure they will be coming out with firefighter nutcrackers one of these years!

Super Contributor

@SandySparkles The way you have displayed your nutcracker sounds just perfect!