Frequent Contributor

DAVID'S BIG FALL 1 HR HALLOWEEN PROGRAM

[ Edited ]

When is David's Big Fall show on?  He mentioned it 2 weeks ago, but I can't find the date. It's to be an hour show with the large indoor/outdoor decoration.  TIA

Respected Contributor

Re: David's Big Fall

[ Edited ]

Whew.  I'm relieved to read this.  I thought you were posting about a David Venable accident.   Glad he's okay.  Smiley Happy 

Edited to say:  The OP changed the title so now my comments will seem odd.  Smiley Happy  In case anyone wonders, the original title said "David's Big Fall."  I was just being silly.  After I knew he was okay, I had a nice laugh. 

Frequent Contributor

Yikes!  I happened to see this was the title of his program last year, and only wanted to repeat the show title. Let me re edit, and thank you for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

Re: DAVID'S BIG FALL 1 HR HALLOWEEN PROGRAM

@Lily1 : Oh come on, girl - do you really want to see more?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

David's Great Big Harvest Show will air 8-9pm on Aug. 9th...ENJOY @Lily1.

Honored Contributor

I guess they will have to remove the Christmas decorations temporarily to accomodate David's show.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Can we just get through summer first? 🤣

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch QVC  that much anymore, but I do love his guy. He is such a pleasure to watch in the kitchen. We certainly don't know the hosts apart from their TV persona, but I just think David is probably a great guy. 

Trusted Contributor

I can't wait to watch this!!  I love his Great Big... shows.  I'm glad they have added on more than just his Christmas shows (which I love too!).  I remember the Halloween one from last year, but some of those prices were crazy.  I hope there are a few more affordable things this year.