Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone ordering Lisa Robertson's set of 2 copper lanterns tonight?

I almost did, then backed out.  

Opinions?

Trusted Contributor

If copper is your thing, I would definitely go for it.  I think they're stunning.  The leather handles are beautiful, too.  I think they are very high-end looking.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Copper Lanterns

[ Edited ]

@shell garden, I saw your post about 45 minutes before the LR items became available for sale.  I had been outside all day and had no idea that she would finally be offering decor items.  Thank you for letting us know. I've been trying to watch some of the live stream, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@RazorSharp, I love copper, but I think they're just too high-end looking for my home.  That's my issue.  I think I should consider some that are more weathered, but I love that hers have leather handles.  I love that combination.  

Are you interested in the white and snowflake glass trees?  Anything else?

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@RazorSharp, I love copper, but I think they're just too high-end looking for my home.  That's my issue.  I think I should consider some that are more weathered, but I love that hers have leather handles.  I love that combination.  

Are you interested in the white and snowflake glass trees?  Anything else?

@SHOPR I think the glass snowflake trees are pretty, but I just don't have a place for them.  Also with tax and $10 shipping, I feel like they're overpriced.  How about that tree, though?!

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp - The tree is amazing, but I think it would totally overwhelm anything but a very large room with light.  I like a cozier snugglier look.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I wandered over to take a look.  Pretty lanterns, but I don't need any more.  Is there any way to fast forward through the video.  I would love to see some of the other items she mentioned, but I don't want to watch an hour-long video.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I wandered over to take a look.  Pretty lanterns, but I don't need any more.  Is there any way to fast forward through the video.  I would love to see some of the other items she mentioned, but I don't want to watch an hour-long video.

@Marsha2003, Sorry. I signed off and am now on my phone which makes it hard for me to navigate and figure things out. 

This is the first time I watched a live chat, and I discovered after a while that I was actually watching the wrong video.  I figured that out just in time to catch some of the lantern presentation.  

Honored Contributor

I saw Shell's post, but forgot to watch.  I would have only window shopped.  The white trees are nice.  They are in the Valerie price range.  You only get two, but they are big.  They show sold out.