Frequent Contributor

Re: Christmas in July sneak peek

Thank you.  I found the photos.  

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Considering that I ordered Valeries Kaleidesope Tree last July I am hurt that QVC did not send me the catalog. Very unfair to only send the catalog to the affluent.

Don't feel bad. I always order a ton of Valerie's CIJ items and have never received a catalog either.  I bought 8 of those kalaidoscope trees for example.  Last year I bought 20 items.  I wonder how they decide who receives a catalog?

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Did not receive the catalog yet, but could be interested in the set of four angels, in photo @sunshine45 posted. I wonder if the Kaleidoscope trees will be available again. Like so many posted here, don’t need a thing but always curious to see what is new.

Many of us wait all year for Christmas in July and are glued to our Tvs for every presentation.  Hopefully they phase out Bethlehem Lighs. Their stuff and quality has deteriorated in recent years.

@Reever 

You are right about BL.... I had a garland for over 10 years from them, still works and purchased a second one last year to put along my patio fence.....that new garland didnt even last through the season.....Woman Frustrated Woman Sad Woman Mad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Did not receive the catalog yet, but could be interested in the set of four angels, in photo @sunshine45 posted. I wonder if the Kaleidoscope trees will be available again. Like so many posted here, don’t need a thing but always curious to see what is new.

Many of us wait all year for Christmas in July and are glued to our Tvs for every presentation.  Hopefully they phase out Bethlehem Lighs. Their stuff and quality has deteriorated in recent years.

@Reever 

You are right about BL.... I had a garland for over 10 years from them, still works and purchased a second one last year to put along my patio fence.....that new garland didnt even last through the season.....Woman Frustrated Woman Sad Woman Mad

I boght a set of illuminated twig branches made by BL last season. Did not even last a week the lights stopped working. Im done with them.

Hello. I just watched your "Nostalgia" video as a pre-cursor to Christmas in July. In the video, I saw many Christmas decorations but everything was referred to as "Holiday" items. I want to make you aware that I do not and never will purchase anything from a company that has replaced "Christmas" with "Holiday". Why are you so afraid to say "Christmas"? Are you going to sell "Holiday" candlesticks instead of menorahs? Please stop this madness. You are insulting the very people you are trying to get to buy your merchandise. 

Honored Contributor

@BigWow wrote:

Hello. I just watched your "Nostalgia" video as a pre-cursor to Christmas in July. In the video, I saw many Christmas decorations but everything was referred to as "Holiday" items. I want to make you aware that I do not and never will purchase anything from a company that has replaced "Christmas" with "Holiday". Why are you so afraid to say "Christmas"? Are you going to sell "Holiday" candlesticks instead of menorahs? Please stop this madness. You are insulting the very people you are trying to get to buy your merchandise. 

@BigWow  QVC calls the programming 'Christmas in July'. I see it all over The QVC site. Haven't you seen it?

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@BigWow wrote:

@BigWow  QVC calls the programming 'Christmas in July'. I see it all over The QVC site. Haven't you seen it?

It's the title of this thread so of course the poster has seen it.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@BigWow wrote:

@mom2four0418  Then why would she ask QVC, why are you afraid to say Christmas'?   When they clearly are saying Christmas. 

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@BigWow wrote:

@mom2four0418  Then why would she ask QVC, why are you afraid to say Christmas'?   When they clearly are saying Christmas. 

And registered today just to inquire! 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I don't celebrate Christmas but I purchase from VPH. Just bought H223263 in green. So holiday is perfect for me.