Super Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@catchersmom  I was checking my order status last night and one of my orders from "that" day will be returned to sender.  What?

I don't even know what to say other than "what the heck"??? I don't know how that could happen, although I am learning that apparently just about anything is possible Smiley Frustrated.

You can definitely tell Halloween is on the horizon! There's some strange going-ons around here lol

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@catchersmom  I was checking my order status last night and one of my orders from "that" day will be returned to sender.  What?

I don't even know what to say other than "what the heck"??? I don't know how that could happen, although I am learning that apparently just about anything is possible Smiley Frustrated.

You can definitely tell Halloween is on the horizon! There's some strange going-ons around here lol

@catchersmom  This is what the order status said;

WE UPDATED THE DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR YOUR PACKAGE. / THE PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@catchersmom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

WE UPDATED THE DELIVERY INFORMATION FOR YOUR PACKAGE. / THE PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE SENDER.

@lucymo  If this is an item you tried to cancel, this is their solution, telling UPS not to deliver but to return it to Q.

Super Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo that sounds like they canceled it in error.....I know I was told they fixed their website problem, but I'm not sure they are aware of how many layers there were to this particular problem. I guess we'll know whenever they have their next easy pay deal.

(Maybe by then I will feel like I have the fortitude to tempt fate again. Smiley Indifferent

Are you going to try calling them about the return to sender issue or just let it ride?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@catchersmom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  If this is an item you tried to cancel, this is their solution, telling UPS not to deliver but to return it to Q.

@mousiegirl  @catchersmom  Oh, no, that would be explainable so that's not it.  Smiley Happy  However, now I checked my order status and the package is 150 miles  from me, heading my way.  Unless of course it's coming to my town and then go back to the sender. That could be what's happening.  Craziness isn't dead yet.  I think UPS is in on it too.  LOL

I'm going to hide out until Halloween is over just in case.  lol

Super Contributor

@mousiegirl  @catchersmom  Oh, no, that would be explainable so that's not it.  Smiley Happy  However, now I checked my order status and the package is 150 miles  from me, heading my way.  Unless of course it's coming to my town and then go back to the sender. That could be what's happening.  Craziness isn't dead yet.  I think UPS is in on it too.  LOL

@lucymo Well I was going to turn in early tonight but if we need to hit the road and rescue that package all mission impossible-style I'm game.
Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Check Order Status

[ Edited ]

@catchersmom wrote:

@lucymo Well I was going to turn in early tonight but if we need to hit the road and rescue that package all mission impossible-style I'm game.
Smiley Very Happy

We may have to.  lol  Oh CS was a big help.  He didn't seem to know where the package would end up if it went back to sender. Oh, well, that was a big help.  Most likely to QVC since they would be the sender, right? This week has just blown my mind.  Talk about Murphy's Law, it's  alive and well right here.

Some of my orders from Valerie haven't even shipped yet and people are writing reviews on theirs. I must be black listed or whatever that is.  I can't help but laugh it's so crazy.

I'll meet you in Earth City, Mo. to retrieve the wayward package.  Be prepared for a fight because UPS wants to send it back  to QVC and may not want to give it to us. LOL  We're getting as crazy as other stuff going on.  Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl @catchersmom

Honored Contributor

Well, my package came within 150 miles of me and now is on it's way to Rocky Mount, NC because the sender requested that it be returned.  Sick of it.  CS simply gave me a headache and I called twice.  Today they recommended I contact my local mail service and tell them I want the package.  Why mail?  UPS has the package and I don't plan to do the work when it isn't my error.  I told them to keep it I was tired of the hassle.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Well, my package came within 150 miles of me and now is on it's way to Rocky Mount, NC because the sender requested that it be returned.  Sick of it.  CS simply gave me a headache and I called twice.  Today they recommended I contact my local mail service and tell them I want the package.  Why mail?  UPS has the package and I don't plan to do the work when it isn't my error.  I told them to keep it I was tired of the hassle.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with you orders LucyMO.  That is a bummer.   I know I tried ordering from the web when they were having their problem so called the order line and waited over 20 minutes for person to person contact.  She said my order did not go thru so I ordered thru her.

very frustrating when you try to order something "you just have to have" and either can't get thru or worse yet, it is being returned for no reason. 

JPC

Super Contributor

Re: Check Order Status

[ Edited ]

@lucymo so sorry about that and how aggravating! Why haven't they gotten a handle on this big meltdown yet? 9-24-17 was almost a week ago now!

I bet you anything if we headed to Rocky Mount we'd find your pacakage keeping company with my VPH spun sugar trees. Smiley Mad

I must just be a glutton for punishment, because they are doing six easy pays today (during A.M. style and now in the Saturday gift show). I know from recent experience that can be disastrous, and yet here I am again placing orders. Whether I avoid the easy pays or not I know that ordering during those type of promotions are risky at best.

Certainly the definition of insanity on my part Smiley Embarassed