Esteemed Contributor

I don't know if they've been messing with the online program guide or not, since I'm just now checking it for the first time today, but it is currently showing two shows on 9-26:

4-6 pm ET

and

9-10 pm ET

http://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProgramGuideDailyView?storeId=10251&TimeZoneSelect=EST&...

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Check your order status for orders that you thought didn't go through during Sunday's technical difficulties.  They are showing up on my order status today.

@lucymo  Mine aren't showing up, and customer service told me yesterday no orders went through, so saved me money, as even when orders eventually would have gone through, I was too fed up to be bothered.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@makena wrote:

I ordered two of the same items and still not showing.  I did on-line chat with CS late last night.  Didn't come away feeling too confident with her response.  "We were told that all orders will be processed." 

@makena  It didn't appear that the orders completed but now they show.  I emailed CS and told them I reordered a couple of items and now there's two, so I canceled one and kept one. What a hassle that was yesterday.  If it happens again I'll just forget about ordering until it's fixed. Thanks for your input.

@lucymo  What did you order? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Check your order status for orders that you thought didn't go through during Sunday's technical difficulties.  They are showing up on my order status today.

@lucymo  Thanks for the HU! Smiley Happy

BTW, do you know when Valerie has her next show/s on the 26th? I checked the program guide on the Q site and didn't see her listed. I even checked her FB for info and no clue.

Susan Louise- According to askvalerie.com, her next shows on the 26th are:

4-6 pm and 9-10 pm

I am not sure is this is still correct - but you can go to that website, and see  the times for her scheduled show.

@Carol08  Yes, this is what the program guide says.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

According to the QVC program guide, Valerie is scheduled for today from 3-5 pm.

Countdown to Christmas® - Holiday Decor - Valerie Parr Hill

@Carol08, The show that you referenced actually reads like a generic Countdown to Christmas show about Holiday Decor, which includes an appearance by Valerie.  The way they write this is very confusing.  I wouldn't count on it being an actual Valerie show.

All of Valerie's shows will start out with "House to Home by Valerie".

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

According to the QVC program guide, Valerie is scheduled for today from 3-5 pm.

Countdown to Christmas® - Holiday Decor - Valerie Parr Hill

@Carol08, The show that you referenced actually reads like a generic Countdown to Christmas show about Holiday Decor, which includes an appearance by Valerie.  The way they write this is very confusing.  I wouldn't count on it being an actual Valerie show.

All of Valerie's shows will start out with "House to Home by Valerie".

SHOPR - you are absolutely right about it reading like a generic Countdown to Christmas show.....and not an actual Valerie show.  It is confusing.

Valued Contributor

I looked up the schedule on QVC2, and they had a Countdown to Christmas show - with Valerie's window candles.  That's probably what will be on today from 3-5

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Mine aren't showing up, and customer service told me yesterday no orders went through, so saved me money, as even when orders eventually would have gone through, I was too fed up to be bothered.

@mousiegirl  Well, CS is wrong, mine went through, showed up this morning.  It didn't appear that they went through to me so I reordered later.  The Spun Sugar spheres was a one day only but I checked and it was like a $2 savings.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@makena wrote:

I ordered two of the same items and still not showing.  I did on-line chat with CS late last night.  Didn't come away feeling too confident with her response.  "We were told that all orders will be processed." 

@makena  It didn't appear that the orders completed but now they show.  I emailed CS and told them I reordered a couple of items and now there's two, so I canceled one and kept one. What a hassle that was yesterday.  If it happens again I'll just forget about ordering until it's fixed. Thanks for your input.

@lucymo  What did you order? Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl  I ordered the glittered boxwood topiary, H209830, and H212427, spun sugar ornament spheres in gold.  I got the spun sugar ornament  trees last year. I really enjoyed the trees.

Occasional Contributor

Really sad, as I wanted the multi colored spun trees last year and more seed out on them. I was so happy to see them again and thought I got them since the message I received said my order most likely went through. However it looks like it didn't. Now the multi colored trees are sold out. I guess I should be happy I saved some money even though I wanted them. 🙁