Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Well, my package came within 150 miles of me and now is on it's way to Rocky Mount, NC because the sender requested that it be returned.  Sick of it.  CS simply gave me a headache and I called twice.  Today they recommended I contact my local mail service and tell them I want the package.  Why mail?  UPS has the package and I don't plan to do the work when it isn't my error.  I told them to keep it I was tired of the hassle.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with you orders LucyMO.  That is a bummer.   I know I tried ordering from the web when they were having their problem so called the order line and waited over 20 minutes for person to person contact.  She said my order did not go thru so I ordered thru her.

very frustrating when you try to order something "you just have to have" and either can't get thru or worse yet, it is being returned for no reason. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Hello long time friend, I'm so glad to hear from you.  I know when the Q has web problems we should just chill and not order.  This one was the craziest I've been involved with.  But, it has ended for me as they have the item back and I won't reorder. I think the other orders are ok as some have shipped and some haven't but hopefully, they will be ok.  They did give me a $10 credit for all the hassle.

Good to have you with us today.  You need to come around more as we miss you.

Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

@lucymo so sorry about that and how aggravating! Why haven't they gotten a handle on this big meltdown yet? 9-24-17 was almost a week ago now!

I bet you anything if we headed to Rocky Mount we'd find your pacakage keeping company with my VPH spun sugar trees. Smiley Mad

I must just be a glutton for punishment, because they are doing six easy pays today (during A.M. style and now in the Saturday gift show). I know from recent experience that can be disastrous, and yet here I am again placing orders. Whether I avoid the easy pays or not I know that ordering during those type of promotions are risky at best.

Certainly the definition of insanity on my part Smiley Embarassed

@catchersmom  I think anything you order now will be ok.  It's just that awful couple of days that everything was crazy.  They did give me a $10 credit for all of the hassle.  But, I won't reorder the item.  CS was of no help, called them twice and they had no idea about anything so what a waste of time.  I emailed the Social Team and got more help from them.

Girl, I hope all works out with your new orders.  Your icy blue trees may show up any day, and heck, maybe at my house.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Well, my package came within 150 miles of me and now is on it's way to Rocky Mount, NC because the sender requested that it be returned.  Sick of it.  CS simply gave me a headache and I called twice.  Today they recommended I contact my local mail service and tell them I want the package.  Why mail?  UPS has the package and I don't plan to do the work when it isn't my error.  I told them to keep it I was tired of the hassle.

Sorry you are having so much trouble with you orders LucyMO.  That is a bummer.   I know I tried ordering from the web when they were having their problem so called the order line and waited over 20 minutes for person to person contact.  She said my order did not go thru so I ordered thru her.

very frustrating when you try to order something "you just have to have" and either can't get thru or worse yet, it is being returned for no reason. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Hello long time friend, I'm so glad to hear from you.  I know when the Q has web problems we should just chill and not order.  This one was the craziest I've been involved with.  But, it has ended for me as they have the item back and I won't reorder. I think the other orders are ok as some have shipped and some haven't but hopefully, they will be ok.  They did give me a $10 credit for all the hassle.

@lucymo..Hi lucy...Haven't been around much.  Gave up my cable so only watch the Q a little on the computer.  they raised my price over $30.00 and I was always trying to find something to watch anyway so took it out.  I am stubborn and since they wouldn't put it back down to what I was paying, took it out.  They offered $10.00 off but was also going to cut my channels. Just hit me wrong that day so told them to unhook me.   I haven't had time to check out other servers.  But now I spend less time watching TV and more time in my quilting room. 

Saw where you were causing trouble again during Valeries shows but didn't have time to try to reign you in  LOL. I knew that would take longer than I had. 

Hope all your other orders  arrive safely. 

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

JPC

@lucymo..Hi lucy...Haven't been around much.  Gave up my cable so only watch the Q a little on the computer.  they raised my price over $30.00 and I was always trying to find something to watch anyway so took it out.  I am stubborn and since they wouldn't put it back down to what I was paying, took it out.  They offered $10.00 off but was also going to cut my channels. Just hit me wrong that day so told them to unhook me.   I haven't had time to check out other servers.  But now I spend less time watching TV and more time in my quilting room. 

Saw where you were causing trouble again during Valeries shows but didn't have time to try to reign you in  LOL. I knew that would take longer than I had. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Me causing trouble?  You must have me mixed up with someone else. Smiley Happy  Can't be MTH since she hasn't been on here.  I hope she didn't have damage from the hurricane.  I know she's ok but don't know about damage.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Check Order Status

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

JPC

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Me causing trouble?  You must have me mixed up with someone else. Smiley Happy  Can't be MTH since she hasn't been on here.  I hope she didn't have damage from the hurricane.  I know she's ok but don't know about damage.

@lucymo...I don't think MTH had any damage to her resdence but did loose quite a few trees

There are a few more enablers on here too lucy but I think you are the "leader of  the pack"

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo

@catchersmom

All I can say is that this is the craziest ordering and shipping stuff I've ever read about.  

Oh, and be sure to read the thread below, because you are not alone in the return to sender craziness. Read to the end.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Yet-Another-Shipping-Fiasco/m-p/4102443#M16559

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo

@catchersmom

All I can say is that this is the craziest ordering and shipping stuff I've ever read about.  

Oh, and be sure to read the thread below, because you are not alone in the return to sender craziness. Read to the end.  

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Yet-Another-Shipping-Fiasco/m-p/4102443#M16559

@SHOPR  Oh, my goodness.  Until this past Sunday it would have been unbelievable but I'm not surprised at anything now.  I think I need to chill on the ordering for awhile and let my head readjust after spinning for days. I still have a couple of orders from Valerie's show that haven't shipped and I wonder if there's a problem with them.  Maybe they will ship tomorrow.

Thanks, SHOPR, I hadn't read all of those posts yet until you mentioned it.  I'm in the process of purging a lot of decor from my storage so been busy.  I can't figure why these things happen.  I know some packages come through without a hassle and that's as it should be.  I also know that  things can and do go wrong.  But, Lord have mercy, this has gone above and beyond my patience level. After some of the phone calls I was doubting my own sanity as well as the other person's.  QVC Social Team is the best option we have when things go wrong. They are wonderful and I appreciate them so much.

Super Contributor

@SHOPR Thanks! It's good to know I'm not alone lol, although I wish for other's sakes they hadn't had similar experiences.

Some strange things, all the way around Smiley Surprised

Never mistake kindness for weakness