Esteemed Contributor

I'm not much of an early Christmas shopper and haven't watched programming in years.

I stop by to see the TSV's online and I did pick up 2 of the Luminara lanterns yesterday after watching the presentation. If they are advanced orders they can't be old stock.

I plan on styling them with a red truck I picked up on Basam Hill last year.

Respected Contributor

Wow. . . . There are QVC categories that aren’t my thing, but I don’t bash or judge anyone for their choices, buying options, time spent watching, etc.  I just pass on by those threads.  I just can’t understand how or why so many people just come to the holiday forum to be grinches.  Yes, you are entitled to your opinion.  Merry Christmas!  

Go read the community forums or Q talk on Dec 26, and see how many people claim QVC ruined their holiday because their gift they ordered on Dec 22 was late.  To each their own.....but I’m pretty sure they aren’t the CIJ lovers.   

Trusted Contributor

@Matchup wrote:

It is cheap stuff leftover from last season - 

Not all of it was left over from last year and a lot of it was very nice. So there is that!

Trusted Contributor

@Matchup wrote:

I buy regularly & didn't buy a thing this weekend.   In my opinion, those buying this early just want to check things off list - not a lot of thought!

WOW, you have absolutely NO IDEA Nor is it any of your business why people bought what.  

Why so bitter about CIJ?  There are a ton of us out there that LOVE it.  

Honored Contributor

I think it is sad that people only have ONE TV channel, nothing else to do to pass the time and no where else to shop.

Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Matchup wrote:

I buy regularly & didn't buy a thing this weekend.   In my opinion, those buying this early just want to check things off list - not a lot of thought!

WOW, you have absolutely NO IDEA Nor is it any of your business why people bought what.  

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Matchup wrote:

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@Matchup wrote:

Regular Contributor

Loved it! I only regret not staying up. I missed out on the retro deers. Look forward to the shows in July. I'm going to turn the air conditioner down, pull out the christmas dishes and bake some cookies. I have gotten some really beautiful pieces in past CIJ. Anybody see those angel topper that went in 10 minutes? Gotta be quick!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

I think it is sad that people only have ONE TV channel, nothing else to do to pass the time and no where else to shop.

I agree...