Frequent Contributor

Not too judgemental there are ya.

Respected Contributor

@Matchup, I doubt those food items are inventory from last year. To me, what they are, are products that many look forward to purchasing every year. That's why they're offered.

Perhaps you don't enjoy them, but there is certainly a whole heck of a lot stuff QVC sells that I don't enjoy seeing time, and time, and time again. I figure, let those that enjoy it have their fun. 
I'll just watch another time.

Respected Contributor

@NanaFrost, not just judgmental but also presumptuous and incorrect.

I never understood why some people comment about the shopping patterns of others.

Contributor

Because we can - that's why this forum exists.   Too bad you don't like my opinion.  

Respected Contributor

@Matchup wrote:

It is cheap stuff leftover from last season - 

This not a true statement.

Honored Contributor

I can understand there are some programs you don't like.  There are categories I don't like, so I watch other channels during those times.  

Esteemed Contributor

Why can't those who enjoy shopping CIJ do so  without being criticized and those that don't shop keep their opinions to themselves and change the channel.  Their are some that bait and enjoy conflict, and are so interested in others buying habits. They should tend to their business and let others alone.

Respected Contributor

@Matchup  TOO FUNNY  you think thats what the Holiday forum is for!Robot LOL

Respected Contributor

The CIJ fits right in with QVC's practice of taking advance orders to be shipped one or months later.  That will only hurt the people who start Christmas decorating at Halloween. How about some witches wearing Santa hats or vampires standing under the mistletoe? Call it the Nightmare before Christmas collection.

Regular Contributor

They sold 211,000 of the TSV so someone is enjoying the day!   You can count me in since I was one of the 211,000.  I also purchased the fresh balsamic wreaths for the delivery week I decorate my home. I believe you have to grab on to anything that brings enjoyment to you and your family, even if it something as simple as CIJ.  Merry Christmas!